crouching leads to scapling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crouching leads to scapling

Are all the objects in the game to help you take cover made for midgets? I don't know about you guys but most objects I tried to crouch behind always leaves half of my head for a free head shot while my camera view is blocked by it. Sandbags, walls, empty oil drums etc... even bushes too! It's bad enough prone happened to fall off the face the planet without any explanation I can't even take cover(Yes I know things blow up! You cannot hide) but at least I can take cover for a few seconds with out worrying about my brains falling off.

Re: crouching leads to scapling

try bunny hoping it's a pretty effective deterent against bullets.

Comment

Originally posted by RedxInk
      Are all the objects in the game to help you take cover made for midgets? I don't know about you guys but most objects I tried to crouch behind always leaves half of my head for a free head shot while my camera view is blocked by it. Sandbags, walls, empty oil drums etc... even bushes too! It's bad enough prone happened to fall off the face the planet without any explanation I can't even take cover(Yes I know things blow up! You cannot hide) but at least I can take cover for a few seconds with out worrying about my brains falling off.
      Yea, it is a bit frustrating sometimes to have your head exposed. You just need to find better cover.

Comment

Trees, hills, ravines, bushes, and houses. NOT ROCKS!

I've seen too many heads poking out behind rocks.

Comment

The have Indians in the game?

Comment

Originally posted by stilla-killa
            The have Indians in the game?
            French.

Crunch
            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by RedxInk
              It is extremely annoying and I find that I really miss prone. At the same time, I get a lot of headshots off of people who duck down behind short objects and think they're no longer visible so I guess it's a double-edged sword.

Comment

Working...
              X