Over Bloomed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over Bloomed?

Is there a way to rid of the bloom inside the **** pit of the Russian choppers, and tanks? I cannot see a thing in these vehicles. The US side has it, but its not as bad as the Russian side, I'd like to remove it entirely. I mean its unrealistic that standing on the ground its perfectly clear, and then boom all of a sudden you hop into a chopper, and its like you've just put on reverse sun glasses.

The entire game over does bloom in my opinion, but the choppers are extremely unbalanced in the sense you cannot see anything. Same for the tanks, the M1A2 looks like a giant white light sometimes when you are in the T-90. Hard to see anything in it.

Re: Over Bloomed?

You can turn bloom of in settings.ini, but I am not sure that it will help with that particular problem

Comment

It doesn't. It removes the pink hazey look, but it doesn't get rid of the white bloom, it makes it whiter that is it.

Comment

Maybe your monitor isn't calibrated properly?

Comment

When was the last time you updated your gfx card drivers?

Comment

It's not your graphics driver or your monitor not being calibrated, on the desert maps the view through the tank is like looking into the sun.

Comment

:laugh:So you want a no fog hack? j/k

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerdog
                It's not your graphics driver or your monitor not being calibrated, on the desert maps the view through the tank is like looking into the sun.
                ^^This. ^^

But now I'm wondering if some people here are even playing the same game I am... You people can see the whole map with unlimited visibility while in the Russian helocopter on desert maps? The real question is: What drivers (or whatever you want to call them) are you using?

Comment

I agree 100%................it's damn near impossible to see the enemy while piloting the russian chopper due to the glare on the windshield......it's night and day compared to flying the apache.

Comment

IT's unbalancing in Atacama desert, since the russian chopper might as well not be there; it's not as big an issue on the tanks tough, but it is definetively an issue. you'd expect modern times ordinance to have filters on its cams to rpevent this. USMC equipment doesn't have this problem, and has proper bloom display, annoying but not obtrusive.

One of the very few complaints I have against the game. The russian gunner doesn't have this problem tough, but it's a moot point since your pilot cannot take you anywhere effectively.

Comment

Working...
                    X