SPOILER the russian invasion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER the russian invasion

i think some of the MP maps, when the russian side wins they say something like that they're on their way to Washington, right?

but in SP, didn't they say the russian invasion takes place through alaska and down from north of the border? in MP the invasion is from south america instead! make up your mind, BC2!

Re: the russian invasion

It might be a sly jibe at MW2 SP.

Comment

There attacking from the north and the south.....

Comment

I wish the spoken Russian in the game was actually just Russian accented English like in CoDWaW. It is very hard to get a ride or ammo and meds from a teammate when you are speaking a language he doesn't understand.

Comment

at the beginning cutscene it showed the Russians had invaded China, Eastern Europe etc and were moving up through Central America and through Alaska

at least BC2 had a plausible invasion plot

rather than a Russian army magically materialising in washington DC

Comment

Btw at the end of the game does it hint a Bad company 3 or just some stupid ending?

Comment

Originally posted by Roamer
              I wish the spoken Russian in the game was actually just Russian accented English like in CoDWaW. It is very hard to get a ride or ammo and meds from a teammate when you are speaking a language he doesn't understand.
              I think there's an option for that, localized enemy voiceover or something like that.

Wish it had subtitles like BF2/2142 though, that way you could still know what was going on and have real Russian.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle101
                Btw at the end of the game does it hint a Bad company 3 or just some stupid ending?
                I think it means the multiplayer takes over and decides what happens next.

Crunch
                Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts
                  I think there's an option for that, localized enemy voiceover or something like that.

Wish it had subtitles like BF2/2142 though, that way you could still know what was going on and have real Russian.
                  OriginalVOForEnemyTeam=0
                  it will also change your team's VO to english with russian accent.

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                    I think it means the multiplayer takes over and decides what happens next.

Crunch
                    They always leave themselves an option for another game, it's EA. Buncha booster pack wh0r3s

Comment

Working...
                    X