BF:BC2 is fun, but it's no BF2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF:BC2 is fun, but it's no BF2.

BF:BC2 is fun, but it's no BF2. No commander, no prone, choppy graphics and gameplay, unclear game objectives (how much time do you get to blow up enemy stuff??), and server browser is just awful.

Now, the bf2 server browser was bad by today's terms, but almost 6 years after the release of BF2, the BF: BC2 browser should have been eons better. Hell, it's worse than BF 2142's server browser. You'd think Dice would know better. WTF????

All in all it's a fun game and I'm sure the bugs will be fixed. But even then, it'll be no BF2!!!

G

Re: BF:BC2 is fun, but it's no BF2.

I agree that it's no BF2, it's better. *runs*

Comment

Originally posted by Grudge
      BF:BC2 is fun, but it's no BF2. No commander, no prone, choppy graphics and gameplay, unclear game objectives (how much time do you get to blow up enemy stuff??), and server browser is just awful.

Now, the bf2 server browser was bad by today's terms, but almost 6 years after the release of BF2, the BF: BC2 browser should have been eons better. Hell, it's worse than BF 2142's server browser. You'd think Dice would know better. WTF????

All in all it's a fun game and I'm sure the bugs will be fixed. But even then, it'll be no BF2!!!

G
      Cool story, bro.

I'm willing to put up with the bad server browser for the time begin considering how much less buggy the actual gameplay is.

Comment

Why would they want to make BF2 if they already made it? Ppl want buy the same game over and over again.

I kept hearing the same thing with GTA IV. "It's No San Andreas." "It's no Vice City" No S#1T!

Comment

All in all it's a fun game and I'm sure the bugs will be fixed.

G
          don't be too sure of that. see my sig for example.

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
            don't be too sure of that. see my sig for example.
            All I see is a poll with 58 voters. You sent that to DICE?

Comment

No ****, this isn't BF2. Learn to read.

Comment

I thought it was a SIMS game having to do with dinner parties that would get out of control if you were doing a bad job.

Comment

G
                  1. Yep.

2. I miss it.

3. Is your graphics card ****ty or something? Because the game looks beautiful to me. Perhaps you need to upgrade?

4. They're pretty clear man, you see there's this ticket counter on the bottom left. and if you want to know when an objective is about to blow listen to it and look on your minimap the sound and noise will get faster.

5. Server browser is made of fail and aids. but I can get past it.

Comment

Originally posted by [3SA]N|2Lt.LunaTiKTunaLiK
                    I thought it was a SIMS game having to do with dinner parties that would get out of control if you were doing a bad job.
                    hahaha. I actually laughed out loud.

Comment

G
                      BC2 isnt supposed to be BF2 or a sequal to it, BC2 is a sequal to BC1 on the Consoles. Be grateful PC gamers even got a BF game this year else you'd be waiting for BF3.

You will have to wait and see what BF3 brings as far as commander or prone goes but I doubt prone will be in it either.

Comment

I dont see why people are comparing it so much with BF2, if it didnt have the Battlefield in the title, and was just another war game by dice would you still be comparing it?

Comment

This is a battlefield game, you should realise by now that there will be epic bugs at release and that by default the server browser will implode if you ask it to find you a game sorted by ping.

Comment

Originally posted by scinto
                            bc2 isnt supposed to be bf2 or a sequal to it, bc2 is a sequal to bc1 on the consoles. Be grateful pc gamers even got a bf game this year else you'd be waiting for bf3.

You will have to wait and see what bf3 brings as far as commander or prone goes but i doubt prone will be in it either.
                            qft

Comment

The dead horse called, it wants you to stop beating it.

Comment

Working...
                              X