Can someone help me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can someone help me?

To be honest, I feel BC2 has ridiculously high system requirements. High end dual cores can only play on low. Some quad core with 9600, 9800 video cards are struggling as well.

I got AMD ii x4 phenom 965 and a XFX 5850. I can run everything maxed out on 22 inch.

Comment

Try putting it in DX9 mode, i have:

Core 2 Duo E8800
      2Gb Ram
      ATi 4870HD 1024mb
      Windows XP

And im running this game on all high, now if it was DX10 i could see me struggling but right now it looks great and plays smoothly.

Comment

Originally posted by lkz1
        I bought my computer has 4 months, he is new, I think the video card is what ruined it, but that's okay ... one day I will play along with all of you, hahaha!
        I'm sorry you can't play the game but i have to say your attitude about not being able to play it is really refreshing.Hope you get a new card soon and can play it because it is a wonderful game.

Comment

How can I play the game with DirectX 9? I was watching my board and now I'm using DX 10.1.

OMG, I desperately want to play that game.

Comment

Originally posted by lkz1
            How can I play the game with DirectX 9? I was watching my board and now I'm using DX 10.1.

OMG, I desperately want to play that game.
            In the folder \My Documents\BFBC2 you will find the settings.ini, look for the string Dxversion and change it from auto to 9

Comment

Pierre, I will try, hopefully that's right, thank you for everyone's help.

Comment

Working...
              X