M1 Garand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M1 Garand

Are you guys being able to use the m1 garand?
    I basicaly have bfheroes,2 and 2142 in bfveterans unlocked and im level 2, but i just cant use it/i dunno how to use it and in the bf veterans site i cant choose the bfbc2 neither, i sellect that i wanna unlock it but it just doesnt appear nothing to do. No place to log in, no place to put my cdkey.

Hope u got help. Thank you.

PS: finnaly got able to play and it is so ****ing amaaaziiiing!! Its funny cause in those maps filled up with bloom and smoke i get like 30 fps and in the maps without it i can run the game on high. lol. It just makes my pc starts to be very very hot and it looks like it is going to get fried xD.

Re: M1 Garand

I've only been able to use the Garand on 1 server for a couple of times, the rest of the times it simply can't select it (same boat as you, Bf2142, Bf2, Bf2:SF, BF:H).

In the weapons and gadgets area it says I have the gun unlocked, but my kills with it weren't recorded either...

Comment

I havent managed to get a crack at it either, says its unlocked but still no luck managing to use it.

Hopefully when the servers are more stable it will be available although im still not ruling out that its:

Be a BF veteran AND own 1943 on PC.

Comment

I can use it for all classes. I have Veteran Status 4.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
          Be a BF veteran AND own 1943 on PC.
          lol I hope not. I'll probably buy 1943 when it comes out....but we have no confirmation when that would be...

Comment

I was able to use it WED. But when i would switch servers it would disappear. After WED, i couldn't use it at all. It my stats it says i've never used the weapon. All my other LE Unlocks work fine, never had an issue with them.

Comment

It just wouldnt surprise me is all :P

In my limited edition copy of the game i got a little leaflet telling me about 1943 for the PC and i wouldnt put it past them.

Comment

Well, I have BF1943 and now can't use any vet unlocks including the Garand. There is just some kind of disconnect between the vet servers and BFBC2 or something.

The site is still broken for adding BF1943 to the vet rank, too. Same with BFBC2.

Comment

I can use the M1 and have my vet status in game.

Comment

Originally posted by jake_
                    I can use the M1 and have my vet status in game.
                    When was the last time you used it? I've been able to see my vet status since beta and have had the Garand since release. Well, except for today. No Garand. Still see the vet status number, though.

Comment

I can see my vet status number in game and it says the garand is unlocked i just cant use it in game.

Comment

Been able to use it a couple of games but a majority of the time, no.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
                          I can see my vet status number in game and it says the garand is unlocked i just cant use it in game.
                          Thats exactly what happens with me

Comment

From what I have read from other people, the Garand is only allowed on certain servers like it's an option or something. Other people have said it's because of the log in server issues. I have been able to use the Garand on only 2 or 3 servers. Although honestly, you aren't missing much. The Garand may be powerful in the game, but when most encounters happen very close, you are usually better off with an automatic.

Comment

I do see it unlocked in the weapons and ulocks menu.Bus In all the servers i have played i still wanst able to use it. Any news from you guys???

Comment

Working...
                              X