MyIS servers,Forum members there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MyIS servers,Forum members there?

Played some on a friends computer yesterday(MyIS server)and thought i may be able to find some forum members their and we could have a tea party fest.

Are you forums guys going to play on MyIS servers? or will TBF have a server up soon?

:salute:

Re: MyIS servers,Forum members there?

Why are you playing BC2? I thought it wasn't the game for you, Rambo. ;-)

Comment

Jake, Rambo must have posted in the wrong forum and meant to post this in the BF2 not the BC2 forums. Its a common mistake and happens all the time.

Crunch
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Naa, nobody here plays BC2, you convinced us all before the game came out with your convincing speculation. You can join us in waiting for BF3 though!

Comment

lol @ this thread.

I'll probably be trying to join up with peeps from the forum once i get the game. Nothing is more fun than rolling with a squad who knows what they are doing.

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
            Jake, Rambo must have posted in the wrong forum and meant to post this in the BF2 not the BC2 forums. Its a common mistake and happens all the time.

Crunch
            :awes
            "Crunch's First Officer"
            twitter: @signaprime

Comment

You guys are more than welcome to use the 21CW TS.we have alot of channels setup for BC2.Here's the link for the info you need.http://www.totalgamingnetwork.com/sh...91#post2694491

Comment

Working...
              X