Looking for a clan to have a Joint Server together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a clan to have a Joint Server together

This thread basically goes out to those of you who are in clans, but this is not a Recruiting thread, or a Match thread so I decided to post it here because this is specific for BC2.

My clan, DoWork. ( www.teamdowork.com ) currently has a Chicago, IL server running R4, soon R5, that has a 32 player limit. We usually only have 5-6 guys on at a time, and therefore it is basically impossible to bring the general public in; lets face it, people right now are looking for servers with player counts in the teens and up to join.

Our server has somehow started itself twice since the game came out, and just earlier today it was full for about 4 straight hours, but our main goal is to have a server that is constantly full. (Which server owner does not want that? :laugh

So I talked it over with a few of the guys in my clan and we feel the best way to go about it is to have another clan use our server as their home.

Basically, I am looking for a clan that doesn't have a server at the moment, or one who would rather have a joint server with us rather then attempting to run their own. We are looking for a clan with at least 5 very active members, and a mature clan at that. Nothing against the young-ins, but we don't want joint ownership with 12 year olds. Our clan is made up of guys mostly between the ages of 18 - 35 years of age.

What's in it for you? Your clan name will be in the Server Title and Server Description. You will have access to 2 admin passwords (Probably for the leader & co-leader), once we find an rcon that works :dead:, and a better chance of having a populated server as now 2 clans would be starting up the server instead of attempting to "start" a server with just your clan.

What's in it for us? As I said, we want to have a populated server that when we get home from work, college, school .. whatever the case may be, we can hop in and play with a good bunch of guys from your clan, our clan, and regular pubbers. We ask for a small money pitch each month for this team effort, $10/month out of the $40/month server cost and it's always fun to play with/against another clan.

Specifics will, of course, be worked out if anyone is interested in doing this with DoWork.

If interested, feel free to add me on XFIRE: generalpatton

Re: Looking for a clan to have a Joint Server together

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

Comment

Working...
    X