Behold!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Behold!

Behold my box!! IT finally arrived and im starting to install it! Hell yeaaahh
    Thanks to telepreto cause he went to take it from the store xD.

I also posted this image wich was actually something funny, well done and i felt it xD.

See you on tha battlefield!

(here is the attached pic of me with the box xD)

Re: Behold!

Haha, that picture gave me a good laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by H4yd3n
      Haha, that picture gave me a good laugh.
      Haha yeah. xD. they have some more cool content like this just dont know were.

Comment

Originally posted by jimykx
        (here is the attached pic of me with the box xD)
        And here is jimykx on surveillance camera after the 117th time that the game crashed or failed to find a server.

Comment

Originally posted by jimykx
          Haha yeah. xD. they have some more cool content like this just dont know were.

My favorite lol.

Comment

Except it's more like this...

Comment

Originally posted by vreki
              and here is jimykx on surveillance camera after the 117th time that the game crashed or failed to find a server.
              how did you know!?!?! This unable to connect to ea online is pissing me off are you kidding me

Comment

Theres just no way to connect. I updated bfbc's punkbuster, rebooted my pc, my net and theres just no way to connect. Sometines when i can connect to EA online, i put my email and password in but when it is "connecting" after that it will give me some similar error.

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

UPDATE: finnally was able to connect. I dont hav problems with the server browser it finds server very fast: my net is a 10mb net

Comment

Working...
                X