Weird Unlock Issues?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird Unlock Issues?

I'm having some strange issues with unlocks. I meet the criteria, they just aren't unlocking...

WTF?

Re: Weird Unlock Issues?

Only thing I can think of is wait 24hrs. The servers are (as usual for EA as they never learn) under a lot of stress. I'm hoping it's just due to the stats server juggling too many things at once.

Comment

I maybe just be the opposite. I am unlocking items that are based on rank way earlier than I should. Like the extra shotgun ammo I unlocked at rank 9 instead of 12 like it says.

Comment

I've unlocked the medpack and ammo packs and then I'll go on a random server and it is as though I've started from scratch even though my point totals remain for those classes.

Comment

Its the private bug all over again, so to speak.

Comment

speaking of unlocks, where the hell are my shock paddles? shock paddles are unlocks now?
            "Crunch's First Officer"
            twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by signa
              speaking of unlocks, where the hell are my shock paddles? shock paddles are unlocks now?
              IT seems so. Just like in bf2142

Comment

I passed the rank needed for the Body Armor and now it tells me that I need Veteran status for Body Armor, WTF. I just reached the rank for the magnum ammo, didn't get it either.

Comment

I could understand if I failed to meet one requirement or another. But when it basically says, "You need to be level 10 to use this. You're only level 10," that's just weird.

I have my vet status and my meet the level requirement. I can't think of an excuse the game could use to deny me the unlock...

Comment

Im getting annoyed with the unlock issues aswell, i still havent been able to use my M1 Garand.

Comment

Yeah, now I'm getting the same **** with the body armor. They really need to fix the unlocks. They're a major selling point. Not only that, the servers need to tighten up their ****.

If I have a ping of 15 to the server through a command line, and in the server browser, I should NOT have a ****ing 150 ping in the server. I should NOT run around a corner and still get lag-killed by people on the other side of the building with magic ****ing bullets.

They've ****ed up some of the fundamentals of 1st-person shooters with this release.

Comment

Thanks for deleting my last post as it applied to this thread on BF: BC2 .................fair and unbiased server ???????????????

Comment

Originally posted by [Expletive Deleted]
                          Yeah, now I'm getting the same **** with the body armor. They really need to fix the unlocks. They're a major selling point. Not only that, the servers need to tighten up their ****.

If I have a ping of 15 to the server through a command line, and in the server browser, I should NOT have a ****ing 150 ping in the server. I should NOT run around a corner and still get lag-killed by people on the other side of the building with magic ****ing bullets.

They've ****ed up some of the fundamentals of 1st-person shooters with this release.
                          Does the shotgun one now say some bull about veteran status?

Comment

Originally posted by Zone15
                            Does the shotgun one now say some bull about veteran status?
                            Yeah, same with Body Armor. I have EVERY possible BF game, so that's BS. I AM a BF veteran. I even played that ****ty Modern Combat game. :shudder shudder:

Comment

I finally got my body armor and magnum ammo at levels 14 and 15 so I'm thinking the levels needed thing is wrong. Also I got the burst pistol way before it said I should.

Comment

Working...
                              X