White Screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Screen

I've got up to mission three on the campaign, but now every time i load a map, all i see is a white screen, and i can't hear anything either. Any ideas why?

thanks

Re: White Screen

Have you updated your graphics drivers?

Comment

Also getting a white screen, have tried updating drivers and different resolutions, even clocked my card back to stock but no luck

edit*
      Also tried disabling catalyst ai as per ea forums, had one round the white returned at next map loading screen

Comment

well i just tried and it turns out that it's just that mission that doesn't work...

Comment

Originally posted by Avenger6789
          well i just tried and it turns out that it's just that mission that doesn't work...

The "white screen" problem happens in SP as well as MP games. I really doubt that there's a problem with the mission itself.

Comment

yep white screen hear two

Comment

i finally got around to updating drivers, and it's all good now

oh and by the way, i put the resolution on 800 x 600 to get rid of the lag, but now i can't read the captions ...
              any ideas?

Comment

looks like lots of people are still having this problem! ati cards & nvidia, newer cards & some what older cards, stll not sure what the fix is
                or more importantly if dice are aware of this.
                looking at some old posts, this was a problem for some in the beta back in January & feb, is there any news on a patch.???

Comment

Originally posted by Avenger6789
                  i finally got around to updating drivers, and it's all good now

oh and by the way, i put the resolution on 800 x 600 to get rid of the lag, but now i can't read the captions ...
                  any ideas?
                  Buy a new GPU.

Comment

Working...
                  X