Need confirmation.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need confirmation.

If anybody here has, or knows someone who has a DX11 enabled videocard; can you try to play as chopper pilot in Atacama desert please? Even with bloom turned off I can't see a thing on that map, specially with the russian chopper.

SinceI also can't see through the bulletproof glass on stationary machine guns, I think it has to do with my video card forcing DX9 on the game. Also the sun is a ball of color blue in all my maps.

EDIT: This video shows just how bad Russians have it. Apparently it only happens with DX9 forced on.

Comparing the Russian vehicle optics to the American vehicle optics. Russians seem to get a ton of glare and reduced visible range compared to the American ...

Re: Need confirmation.

That doesnt sound like a DX9 issue. You have an ATI card?

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Re: Need confirmation.

No, GeForce 7950 GT, from EVGA, 512 MB of ram. Latest ForceWare drivers 176.95 I think? not beta, the ones they released a coupe of days ago.

I'll see if I can get a couple screen shots. The Rusian chopper gets really bad vision distance, everything is reflectig light.

Oh and the glass on the machine guns I found out; it's a problem with DX9 and not card specific; not sure about the sun glowing a blue color and the Russian chopper, but it looks it's only DX9 players, DX10 doesn't have this.

Comment

Working...
      X