What's going on with the connection problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's going on with the connection problems

So I get home from work yesterday all set for a night of gaming excitement - not happening.

I have yet to be able to connect to a single multiplayer server. In looking around other forums (EA), this seems to be a huge problem. The only solution I've found is "keep trying because the servers are overloaded". Well I did that this morning and still no connections.

Does anyone have another solution other than "keep trying" or is this something that EA just needs to sort out?

Re: What's going on with the connection problems

My guess is that about a billion people are trying the same thing all at once and through the night. You will probably have better luck today and as the days go by.

I'm afraid its out of your hands.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

We are aware of the connections issues some users experience, we are working on a solution
      From the scrolling info bar at the bottom of the screen on the main menu

Comment

i do remember them saying they fully expected server overload but weren't willing to increase capacity just for release day congestion.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafterman
          So I get home from work yesterday all set for a night of gaming excitement - not happening.

I have yet to be able to connect to a single multiplayer server. In looking around other forums (EA), this seems to be a huge problem. The only solution I've found is "keep trying because the servers are overloaded". Well I did that this morning and still no connections.

Does anyone have another solution other than "keep trying" or is this something that EA just needs to sort out?
          So you probably haven't had the Punkbuster problems yet. That's what happen to me once I finally got on a server. Fun isn't it!

Comment

You would think that capacity issues would be one of the first things resolved during the beta.

Comment

Working...
            X