multiplayer down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• multiplayer down?

can't handle the first day load? can't seem to connect to any servers...

Re: multiplayer down?

Wouldn't surprise me; I'm still installing anyways.

Isn't it maintenance tuesday for EA? could be that.

Comment

Yeah me neither, just tried to connect and nothing came up.

Comment

The crappy server browser takes forever to load, worse than BF2. I can not even save my own filter/preferences.

Comment

Hopefully they refine the browser in the future. I mean before patch 1.5 three years from now.

Comment

I had problems joining servers a few times. I logged out and then back in and things worked fine.

Comment

you know what'd be nice? if you can only return servers from your region. like only from N. america since i would have no interest playing on servers outside the region. it would surely help cut down the insane waiting time for servers to populate the browser, no?

Comment

I agree. When I first saw they had a nice browser interface I didn't think to much of it since they were never really good at implementing ones in BF series and I correct.
                -Cannot connect, check your connection
                -unable to find game
                -10/22 players....Game is full
                -Ping doesn't show
                -Does not save filter(filter should automatically check mark Punk Buster and Ranked and not password
                -Please insert your CD/DVD

Comment

If you chose online activation after the install RedxInk you wouldnt get the cd/dvd prompt.

Last night they rolled out R4 on the servers to hopefully counter the Connection Problems I'm hoping its all disapeared.

Comment

I couldn't connect at all through the browser but had no problem connecting to my friend and joining his server.

Comment

I played for 3-4 hours last night without any problems connecting... a lot different then the day before lol
                      I dont know about you guys but i think this may be the best BF ever created and no i am not a newbee lol
                      i am a BF1942, Vietnam, BF2, BF2142 Vet I played soooo many hours of battlefield but i never played as much
                      as Medal of honnor Allied Assault that game broke all the records for me... Cya on the field soldiers !!

Comment

Originally posted by RedxInk
                        I agree. When I first saw they had a nice browser interface I didn't think to much of it since they were never really good at implementing ones in BF series and I correct.
                        -Cannot connect, check your connection
                        -unable to find game
                        -10/22 players....Game is full
                        -Ping doesn't show
                        -Does not save filter(filter should automatically check mark Punk Buster and Ranked and not password
                        FREAKIN THIS! This happens to me everytime. Or if I manage to get into a game it kicks me and does not give a reason why.

I thought EA was supposed to have learned there lessons from previous games? Did the PC community get shafted again?

Comment

Originally posted by Shellshock_762
                          FREAKIN THIS! This happens to me everytime. Or if I manage to get into a game it kicks me and does not give a reason why.

I thought EA was supposed to have learned there lessons from previous games? Did the PC community get shafted again?
                          I had a problem with getting kicked, even after updating Punkbuster.
                          What seemed to do the trick wat to deleting the BC2 Beta folder under "My Documents"

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto
                            If you chose online activation after the install RedxInk you wouldnt get the cd/dvd prompt.

Last night they rolled out R4 on the servers to hopefully counter the Connection Problems I'm hoping its all disapeared.
                            Oh I know I was speaking for my friend who happen to had pre-order his through steam, and it does that.

Oh and for the people who keeps getting kick... I always filter punkbuster on, before I thought that if I clicked PB then it means I want PB off. Since then I never got kicked out again. FYI do not do play now! it finds any kind of game and even those that dont need punk buster and some that arn't even ranked!

Comment

"Hopefully they refine the browser in the future. I mean before patch 1.5 three years from now."

3 years?? Oh, it won't be that soon!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X