Comment

Re: Weapon Comparison chart PICTURE

nice chart, very interesting.

Comment

That's pretty awesome. Good job.

Comment

the one thing i actually got from my $25k degree was chart making... not a job!

Comment

Again, these data are from the official game stats. Let me say sorry, but it's full of ********.

Comment

Prints out nice too, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan_Archer_nx01
                Again, these data are from the official game stats. Let me say sorry, but it's full of ********.
                True, but he got the stats using the latest info. Wait for the "hardcore" to start testing and experimenting with weapons, or dig in data files; its the first step.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
                  True, but he got the stats using the latest info. Wait for the "hardcore" to start testing and experimenting with weapons, or dig in data files; its the first step.
                  Now, this guy http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/b...formation.html
                  has already managed to extract all the info/stats about every single piece of equipment that is gonna be present in the retail version (from BETA files). He later deleted his chart tho because some stupid kids bashed him for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan_Archer_nx01
                    Now, this guy http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/b...formation.html
                    has already managed to extract all the info/stats about every single piece of equipment that is gonna be present in the retail version (from BETA files). He later deleted his chart tho because some stupid kids bashed him for it.
                    The problem is that retail values will still be different. This is BF2/COD4 all over again, as time progresses, we get better and better charts. No need to put someone down just because he doesnt meet your standards.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
                      The problem is that retail values will still be different. This is BF2/COD4 all over again, as time progresses, we get better and better charts. No need to put someone down just because he doesnt meet your standards.
                      All I'm saying is that in-game stats are misleading... and they're misleading A LOT. Just like in CoD series. For example they tend to say that the weapon A is more accurate than weapon B, when in fact it's the opposite.

Comment

Working...
                      X