movement speed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• movement speed

Wow,they really effed this game up.The movement speed is way to fast.I feel like I am flying.It's very uncool and disappointing.

Re: movement speed

You mean in the retail version? In the beta, the movement speed was significantly lower than in say, BF2.

Comment

In the retail version.I had my fov at 90 and when I turned it back to default the movement speed went back to normal.I don't get it.

Comment

Oh haha, the movement speed doesn't change, just your own feel of how fast it goes. Side effect of changing fov.

Is fov at 90 the highest you can go by the way? Good enough for me but even higher would be AWESOME.

Comment

Really crappy side effect lol.I'm new to widescreen so I didnt know.I don't know what the highest is.Whatever you type in I guess lol.Im not using it though because I can't stand the superhero speed effect.

Comment

I believe FOV increases the "appearance" of distance in game so your person seems like hes moving faster to cover the seeming longer distance in the same time.

Comment

You'll get used to it Johnron, when I first got my widescreen for CoD4, I thought I was running constanty

Crunch
              Twitter: @CptainCrunch
              Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

If you have played Mass Effect its much like that, you will notice that when you "sprinted" you simply got a much larger FOV that made it feel like you were running when really you were travelling at the same speed.

Comment

Working...
                X