No announcement yet.

Seriously Considering Buying This Game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously Considering Buying This Game!

So, I've played this game for a few of times and even tho my friends say it's sci-fi and meh and blah blah, to me it felt like the most balanced multiplayer fps ever. I think I like some of the features and gadgets too. And it's a proper large-scale Battlefield game, unlike Bad Company 2.

Having pre-ordered BC2 already, what do you think, should this one be packed in the same parcel? Postal charges are high so ordering just a single game is a waste of money anyway.

Re: Seriously Considering Buying This Game!

5,99€ :shock:

This one is a no-brainer.

Should I order the Deluxe Edition which contains Northern Strike expansion pack? It's 14,99€ and as a value, it fails badly. Paying more for a tiny expansion than for the actual game? It's just not worth it :dong:

Comment

Don't get the expansion, I'm pretty sure it will be included free in the next patch.

Comment

Originally posted by Lolyn
        Don't get the expansion, I'm pretty sure it will be included free in the next patch.
        Rgr. What about Battlefield Vietnam? I've never played it. Too bad it uses Battlefield 1942 engine which I never liked, there is something odd about it. It also doesn't have squads, but then it costs 5,99€ as well as 2142, is it worth it?

And then there's Frontlines: Fuel of War. Not many people playing it http://www.game-monitor.com/search.php?game=ffow
        but I kind of like it and it's only 7,99€.

Comment

Also consider that not as many people still play BF2142 as they do Bf2. Also with BFC2 coming out it might just take more people away from the game. But I am sure you will still be able to find some servers.

Comment

I'd say go ahead and get this game, it may be the least popular of the current games, but many people including myself believe it is the best and shows a creative twist, I'm positive Battlefield will never see again.

Comment

i heard this game is free with BC2 orders on EA online store.

Comment

BF2142 will always have a special place in my heart, but I'm not really ever planning on spending a lot of time playing it again.

BC2 does have smaller servers, but as I got better and better in 2142 I started playing more and more on 46-48 player servers. 32 is still somewhat smaller, but you don't notice when you're playing the game. It's not like you were ever fighting 32 players at a time on the other team anyway.

edit: Of course, I would be very happy if they had 48 player servers eventually in BC2. ^_^

Comment

Get it!

I still favor BF2142 > BFBC 2 .

Comment

Ok, I received BC2 and BF2142 about a week ago. Since BC2 isn't working now, I decided to try out 2142 and immediately ran into a problem.

I mean, is this game high or what? Help!

Comment

I had the same problem with my new system a few years back. It had to do with my chipset software and having to install the Storage Manager for Intel. Intel being my chipset. Once I did that, no problems.

Crunch
                      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Ok, I haven't been able to solve this and I'm getting impatient. So I'm gonna ask this:

What happens if I use crack? Will PBuster be kicking me?

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan_Archer_nx01
                          Ok, I haven't been able to solve this and I'm getting impatient. So I'm gonna ask this:

What happens if I use crack? Will PBuster be kicking me?
                          Yes. Furthermore, discussing illegal activity is prohibited on TGN.

I'll try to help:

What are your system specs?

Comment

Originally posted by jake_
                            Yes. Furthermore, discussing illegal activity is prohibited on TGN.

I'll try to help:

What are your system specs?
                            AMD X2 6000
                            2GB RAM
                            Geforce 8600GT(temporary)
                            Win XP

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                              I had the same problem with my new system a few years back. It had to do with my chipset software and having to install the Storage Manager for Intel. Intel being my chipset. Once I did that, no problems.

Crunch
                              This is what you need to do if you have a legit copy.

Do you know the make of your motherboard?

Comment

Working...
                              X