Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yoster
    replied
    Re: Seriously Considering Buying This Game!

I'd say go ahead and get this game, it may be the least popular of the current games, but many people including myself believe it is the best and shows a creative twist, I'm positive Battlefield will never see again.

Leave a comment:

• stilla-killa
    replied

Also consider that not as many people still play BF2142 as they do Bf2. Also with BFC2 coming out it might just take more people away from the game. But I am sure you will still be able to find some servers.

Leave a comment:

• Jonathan_Archer_nx01
    replied

Originally posted by Lolyn
    Don't get the expansion, I'm pretty sure it will be included free in the next patch.
    Rgr. What about Battlefield Vietnam? I've never played it. Too bad it uses Battlefield 1942 engine which I never liked, there is something odd about it. It also doesn't have squads, but then it costs 5,99€ as well as 2142, is it worth it?

And then there's Frontlines: Fuel of War. Not many people playing it http://www.game-monitor.com/search.php?game=ffow
    but I kind of like it and it's only 7,99€.

Leave a comment:

• Lolyn
    replied

Don't get the expansion, I'm pretty sure it will be included free in the next patch.

Leave a comment:

• Jonathan_Archer_nx01
    replied

5,99€ :shock:

This one is a no-brainer.

Should I order the Deluxe Edition which contains Northern Strike expansion pack? It's 14,99€ and as a value, it fails badly. Paying more for a tiny expansion than for the actual game? It's just not worth it :dong:

Leave a comment:

• Seriously Considering Buying This Game!

So, I've played this game for a few of times and even tho my friends say it's sci-fi and meh and blah blah, to me it felt like the most balanced multiplayer fps ever. I think I like some of the features and gadgets too. And it's a proper large-scale Battlefield game, unlike Bad Company 2.

Having pre-ordered BC2 already, what do you think, should this one be packed in the same parcel? Postal charges are high so ordering just a single game is a waste of money anyway.
Working...
X