Game apparently out on some retailers already

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game apparently out on some retailers already

Inthat post there are screenies of a suppodsely street leaked PC copy, I can't confirm the veracity of it; could be a pirated Pc copy and that would be bad; but the guy claims he gets good framerate out of the box.

Here's hoping, the screenies are good, big and nice quality BMPs; no big spoilers but MAN frostbite rules. It could give the Crysis engine a run for its money.

Re: Game apparently out on some retailers already

This makes me excited.

Comment

Originally posted by jake_
      This makes me excited.
      /Me takes two steps back.

Hahah just kidding xD

Comment

The size is only 5.4gb so almost half of what MW2 was, but even then retailers have preparing to dispatch orders early due to the amount of pre-orders for the game so theres bound to be some stores with the game already in stock and employees snatching a copy.

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto
          The size is only 5.4gb so almost half of what MW2 was, but even then retailers have preparing to dispatch orders early due to the amount of pre-orders for the game so theres bound to be some stores with the game already in stock and employees snatching a copy.
          Its more than that, from the various threads it appears that some Target shops are having the game out on the shelves and selling it.
          It will be interesting to see the legal armies of EA and Target clash.

Comment

yeh some shops in North America are putting it out early

Game(UK) have informed me they will be dispatching stuff early due to the sheer volume of orders for BC2

Comment

Originally posted by MrChris_CJ
              Game(UK) have informed me they will be dispatching stuff early due to the sheer volume of orders for BC2
              Yeah I got that email today. Good news

Comment

My copy shipped out yesterday :yay:

Comment

18. Warez/CD Cracks/Key Generators • There will be absolutely no links, requests, suggestions, or any discussion about warez. --There will be NO discussion on how to obtain CD keys, cracks, serial numbers, ***** patches or key generators for any form of software, game or application on any part of this website or forum, whether you own it legitimately or not. Any members that engage in these discussions, or are known to possess software that they do not legitimately own will be removed.
                  Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                  Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

How many members have been removed because they possess software they do not legitimately own? Just curious. (: <- safetysmilie

Comment

Originally posted by L-iNC
                      How many members have been removed because they possess software they do not legitimately own? Just curious. (: <- safetysmilie
                      Such things cannot be proven by the Staff, only those who openly discuss their activites will have their posts removed and infractions given.

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto
                        Such things cannot be proven by the Staff, only those who openly discuss their activites will have their posts removed and infractions given.
                        Yeah. Talking about leaks and things like that is a very touchy area because TGN has a strict rule on it. It puts me in a bad spot because I know people are just casually chatting, as they should, but I have to enforce it.

Since the leaks on the game came out, its been all over the internet and these forums. I know its part of the gaming culture, but I hate giving out infractions for simple conversation.

So I posted up the rule as a reminder.

Crunch
                        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

whew, I just confirmed that even though instore preorders dont get beta access, we still get a card for the ingame bonuses.
                          cant wait!

Comment

OHH!!!! Crunch mentioned the W word! Ban him!
                            jk

Comment

Working...
                            X