Jihad Jeep'ing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jihad Jeep'ing

So, I'm honest enough admit that I used a "jihad jeep" (well ATV, really, but I prefer the alliteration of jeep) more than once in the beta. It was only as a last resort, mind you, when my team was so awful or had too many snipers to even destroy a single M-Comm.

It was satisfying.

Re: Jihad Jeep'ing

a last resort? BOOO. lol myself and some clanmates go out and do whole rounds of nothing but in BF2. Sure it pisses people off but for us all in TS it is hilarious.

Comment

I like to lay down some C4 next to the B MCOMM on the center street. 2 times I did it and 2 times I got that Jihad-bastard, boom~ =D Talking about beating them with their own weapons.

Comment

I used it too...........could really zip around a map............man that was fun. Loved hopping off and seeing it roll a little.

Man.......I'm missing the beta already........................but think I'll try a more moderate climate map first. Beginning to hate snow......LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Kingkat54
          I used it too...........could really zip around a map............man that was fun. Loved hopping off and seeing it roll a little.

Man.......I'm missing the beta already........................but think I'll try a more moderate climate map first. Beginning to hate snow......LOL
          haha with temperatures rising to above 30 degrees here, I see myself playing snow maps only.

Comment

Cant wait for to play in IO servers :shakehead:

Comment

Originally posted by Abs0lute_Zero
              Cant wait for to play in IO servers :shakehead:
              Counter-Strike: Source blends Counter-Strike's award-winning teamplay action with the advanced technology of Source™ technology.

Comment

Originally posted by WolfAlmighty
                Been there done that

Comment

Originally posted by Abs0lute_Zero
                  Been there done that

Either you don't play as a squad, or you just want one way to fight for t3h 1337est score.

Comment

I still find it amazingly satisfying how one grenade launcher round will destroy one of those pesky little jihad jeepers!

Comment

Originally posted by Chaoszx
                      I still find it amazingly satisfying how one grenade launcher round will destroy one of those pesky little jihad jeepers!
                      Or swallowing your 1337 sniper pride, and switching to Engineer and making a barrier of Anti Tank mines.

Comment

Originally posted by jake_
                        It was satisfying.
                        A lot defnetly.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaoszx
                          Thats why I use the light tank (Bradley) nothing gets in my way. Great fun!!!!!

Comment

Hey Forum, Im happy for you and ima gonna let you all finish, but 1942 had the best jihad jeeps of ALL TIME!

Last resort. Whatever. You have a bunch of engineers around your tank and you are decimating my team, you are going to get a jihad jeep in the face, I guarantee it.

Crunch
                            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

yeh always loved jihad jeeps, so great in BF2 etc when you would shoot a jeep with the tank and the explosion would be massive, you know you just saved yourself lol

the ATVs in BC2 are good because they are fast etc and can jihad well but leave the driver exposed so its well balanced

Comment

Working...
                              X