Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some questions....??

I need some questions answered, please.

1. When you pre-order off of Steam, do you get the Game Box shipped to your house? Or you download it very slowly on Steam?

2. When Rank 11 required almost (Guess) 20,000+ points, why does Rank 12+ take 1,000,000 points? And will this be changed on the retail version?

3. Can you block another-one's knife by pressing the Melee button? E.G: You and enemy stab at same time. Can you grab his arm, and stab him while holding his arm down? (Some of my friends talk about this can happen?!?)

4. No prone? Why?

5. Is there more modes than Rush, Squad-Rush, (Old-Classic BF) Conquest? If so, what are they?

Re: Some questions....??

1. No, you will not recieve a disc in the mail. Steam stores all the games you own on your Steam account, and you simply go to the "My Games" or "Games" tab and download it when it's released.

2. Yes, it will be changed. They only increased the amount of points required to hit Rank 12 to put a cap on what level you can reach in the Beta.

3. No, you can't block a knife. At least not to my knowledge. That would be pretty sick though, right?

4. The devs wanted to "change the pace of the game" and "prevent camping".

5. There's Rush, Squad-Deathmatch, Squad-Rush and Conquest.

Comment

Originally posted by KatyushaGeneral
      1. When you pre-order off of Steam, do you get the Game Box shipped to your house? Or you download it very slowly on Steam?
      Well, depending on your internet connection it doesn't have to be "very slowly".

Comment

Why can't I connect to the server in order to log in? I finally have some play time and can't even log in. Aaaaarrrrrrgggghhhhh. I'm still rank 0 and I want to at least rank up before release!

Comment

Originally posted by AvalancheDiode
          Why can't I connect to the server in order to log in? I finally have some play time and can't even log in. Aaaaarrrrrrgggghhhhh. I'm still rank 0 and I want to at least rank up before release!
          Beta is closed. You'll just have to wait until release.

Comment

Originally posted by AvalancheDiode
            Beta ended wednesday

Comment

Originally posted by Chaoszx
              1. No, you will not recieve a disc in the mail. Steam stores all the games you own on your Steam account, and you simply go to the "My Games" or "Games" tab and download it when it's released.

2. Yes, it will be changed. They only increased the amount of points required to hit Rank 12 to put a cap on what level you can reach in the Beta.

3. No, you can't block a knife. At least not to my knowledge. That would be pretty sick though, right?

4. The devs wanted to "change the pace of the game" and "prevent camping".

5. There's Rush, Squad-Deathmatch, Squad-Rush and Conquest.
              1. wow, I loved installing off CD, but, can you ask for one? Or request?

2. sweet

3. hehe

4. thats crap

5. Now some extra modes, sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by KatyushaGeneral
                1. wow, I loved installing off CD, but, can you ask for one? Or request?
                You can't. It's pointless, takes more time, and is wasteful. Furthermore, if yo download the game you don't need to use a CD every time you want to play the game.

The only time I ever buy a physical disc anymore is if I find a better deal in store than online.

Comment

someones a bit late for the partae lol:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Rambo
                    someones a bit late for the partae lol:laugh:
                    me too xD.

Anyways about that buying online thing, when it is a game i normaly prefer to buy it in my local store. I get points wich i can waste on other games and stuff. My cousin bought a WII in there, and it gave him enough points to buy gta iv for free when it came out (it was 50 euros and he had enouth points to have it for free)

Comment

Originally posted by jake_
                      You can't. It's pointless, takes more time, and is wasteful. Furthermore, if yo download the game you don't need to use a CD every time you want to play the game.

The only time I ever buy a physical disc anymore is if I find a better deal in store than online.
                      There will be a mini-image released to counter that just like with BF2.
                      Not everyone has the bandwidth to download games off steam

Comment

i gotta a question "Why the f*%k does the yanks get it 2 days before us euros?" (and if it sound like im pi$$ed about it, its coz I am)

Comment

Originally posted by Fish
                          i gotta a question "Why the f*%k does the yanks get it 2 days before us euros?" (and if it sound like im pi$$ed about it, its coz I am)
                          Market analysis. The games sell better on different days of the week based on country. Don't ask me why, it just is. Sometimes a game will be released first in Europe, but I believe it's always on the same days of the week.

Comment

i would think that is bs.. everyone who is going to buy BFBC2 have been waiting a year and are not likley to wait a couple of days in USA to buy it.. you americans would still buy it on friday just as much as you would on tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by jake_
                              Market analysis. The games sell better on different days of the week based on country. Don't ask me why, it just is. Sometimes a game will be released first in Europe, but I believe it's always on the same days of the week.
                              I found this somewhere on a forum:
                              Europe is later, because our Charts week start counting on a Friday -> which means that if it came out on a tuesday, there would only be 2 days worth of sales counted

And Games companies like to give the chart position in the first week to shareholders etc

Comment

Working...
                              X