Singleplayer or multiplayer first?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Singleplayer or multiplayer first?

Which one will you play at first? Singleplayer or multiplayer?

Re: Singleplayer or multiplayer first?

Single player.

1. Once I start playing MP I doubt I'll ever get the urge to play SP again
    2. I wouldn't be surprised if there were some server issues on day one, might as well wait them out with some SP

Comment

Single Player.

I want to see the story line and get a better feel of the game since Dice said it was to get you ready for multiplayer.

Yeah, I played the beta, but things changed.

Crunch
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I tend to never play Single Player on any game if it has multiplayer. Unless it's on the console, which I rarely play unless it's with a friend on co-op.

Comment

Originally posted by iQue
          Single player.

2. I wouldn't be surprised if there were some server issues on day one, might as well wait them out with some SP
          Same here. While I will have the game Tuesday, or Wednesday, our Clan server will not be available to use till later in the week. Set up time and stuff. May as well enjoy the SP for a while. Learn the game, the maps, weps. AND it will be different from the beta, read that somewhere........

Comment

Originally posted by Chaoszx
            I tend to never play Single Player on any game if it has multiplayer. Unless it's on the console, which I rarely play unless it's with a friend on co-op.
            agreed 100%

Comment

Single player.

This.

Comment

I'll probably play some singleplayer just because the thought of a real singleplayer Battlefield is just mind boggling to me.

Comment

I'll play singleplayer first. And once gotten bored about it, play the multiplayer.

Comment

I'll dive right in to multi player. I usually take my time with the single player.

Comment

Both, singleplayer first of course, since I did play the first one; so I want to know what the guys are up to this time.

Haggard and Sweetwater get some real funny bickering

Comment

Originally posted by Chaoszx
                        you sir, are a true battlefield player. The only reason to buy a battlefield game (any game) is for the multiplayer. The thing that has made the battlefield series (up through bf2) better than all other games is the 100% focus on multiplayer. Of course thats disappearing now and console battlefields are hurting the series too (if your audience is too stupid to use a server browser, they don't deserve to play) but hopefully bf3 will save it.

Comment

Multiplayer of course, isn't that the whole reason for buying a Battlefield game?

Comment

Singleplayer mixed with multiplayer.
                            I nevah get bored of a bf game.

Unless i play it for more than 4 hours straigh.

Comment

Single player.

+1

Comment

Working...
                              X