1943 pc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1943 pc

With BC2 coming out next week do you think we will hear when we get this bad boy?

Re: 1943 pc

Nope b/c DICE is supposed to work on the MOH multiplayer part of the game. That is unless they are nearly finished with the PC game. I wouldn't be suprised to see another delay.

Comment

Getting beyond a joke now,if it lapses into a year after for PC then its going to be a very sad day for our future

Comment

so i guess i should stop waiting around for this?

Comment

july/august.

Comment

wow, thanks for throwing us another fake bone dice, you might as well just say you dont know the release date rather than going half a year beyond your word.

Comment

I wish they would give us this 15 buck add on for BC2

Comment

is 1943 frostbite 2.0? i remember them saying it was 1.5 or something like that on the consoles.

Comment

The other day a DICE dev mentioned that they will not be working on 43 for PC until BC2 is stable and fixed up. Perhaps July range may be possible, but it depends what they mean by "stable" for BC2 and how many people are working on it.

Crunch
                  Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                  Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

That's fine with me that BC2 is getting higher priority. I'm still not sold on 1943... too few maps for my tastes. I like variety and how many times can one storm the beaches of Wake Island? I said "beaches"... lol

Comment

BF1943 will be sold as an Expansion Pack for Bad Company 2

Same engine, and lots of the WW2 models and textures are already in BC:2

thats my bet.

Comment

i think EA master servers would all explode if they add any more popular games...
                        this $20 BC2 sale at eastore is already probably putting a heavy load.

Comment

I'm pretty sure they have the money to expand. I'm still worried about the price; 15 dollars just sounds too good to be true. I'm definitely sold on it though. Also, I do believe I read that BC2 still used Frostbite 1.5, but with destruction 2.0.

Comment

I'll pick up 1943 when its released. Be something to play when I get burnt out or annoyed at Bad Co. 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoster
                              I'm pretty sure they have the money to expand. I'm still worried about the price; 15 dollars just sounds too good to be true. I'm definitely sold on it though. Also, I do believe I read that BC2 still used Frostbite 1.5, but with destruction 2.0.
                              According to DICE it is Frostbite 2

Interesting sidenote, they claim BC2 will be the last DX9 game they produce on the frostbite 2 engine. That it was a special case. Might we see 1943 DX10 and 11 only?

Comment

Working...
                              X