Clear All

• Fifa 10

whos plays FIFA games and what do you want to see changed in FIFA 11

And will anybody be getting the new Ultimate team

Re: Fifa 10

Originally posted by [CA]3|2Lt.Shooter
    whos plays FIFA games and what do you want to see changed in FIFA 11

And will anybody be getting the new Ultimate team
    I've been playing FIFA 10 recently. The things I would like changed or added are:

Put Handballs in the game
    More/Better Commentary
    More in depth manager mode
    Improved AI (especially on free kicks)
    Improved/Different menu system
    Ability to play own music tracks

Thats all I can think of for now. I don't have Ultimate Team as its never really interested me to be honest.

Comment

i dont really like handballs because theres no way you can avoid them but poeple gave been asking for more/better commentating forever so thats never gonna change it will always be garbage i think, manager mode is weak stilli dont know what it needs but it needs to get better. the menu should be an easy thing to improve.

The thing i would like to see change the most is TEAMPLAY, there is no 2v2 section and fifa really needs to get that going

Comment

Originally posted by [CA]3|2Lt.Shooter
        i dont really like handballs because theres no way you can avoid them but poeple gave been asking for more/better commentating forever so thats never gonna change it will always be garbage i think, manager mode is weak stilli dont know what it needs but it needs to get better. the menu should be an easy thing to improve.

The thing i would like to see change the most is TEAMPLAY, there is no 2v2 section and fifa really needs to get that going
        Well with handballs its not about whether you like them or not they are part of the real game of football and should be in FIFA. The same should be done for offsides, make some of them that are offside played on and vise versa to add more realism.

As far as a manager mode goes I think there should be a better transfer system, board requests such as more transfer money, more wages, etc, and things like player happiness. Players should get unhappy if they are not being played for a long time. Also the fitness should be addressed. Player fitness seems to go down quickly even if you have fitness 10. I'm not saying you should have full fitness every match but unless you have fitness 10 you are basically screwed with the fitness of your players for the whole season.

I am currently trying to make Accrington an 5 star team in 5 seasons. With wage restrictions this seems unlikely. After 2 seasons I'm up from 1/2 star to 2 star but getting up to 5 stars still seems unrealistic. And thats with winning nearly all the competitions im in as well.

I haven't really played much online as I figure that everyone will be amazing and I go through spurts of playing the game and then not. I much prefer playing singleplayer or with my friends round. I usually play all players on the same team as this is the most fun and you can create some amazing goals this way.

2 vs 2 does sound like a good idea tho. I've played a few times with my mate agains't 1 person but its not really the same.

Comment

They need to get rid of ping-pong passing. If you don't know what ping-pong passing is, it's basically when someone puts all controls set to assisted and just continues to press the pass button until the ball gets it way to the opponents box.

Comment

Additional commentators would be nice and spice things up a bit. As long as they don't get Lawro, his commentary on PES was absolutely dire.

Comment

Working...
            X