My better Reg hack.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My better Reg hack.

Ok we all love graphics and high settings,I know i had mine on high @ around 30 FPS

I experimented and thought i will turn things down(Graphic setttings)(this isnt a secret or hack lol but it may help some frustrations)

I ran on Low setting and things didnt look much different but Bam,Rego improved by 50%,Especially sniping and it was a pleasure getting 26 head shots in a round this time when before i was only getting 10-14.

On low settings you didnt have so much camera shake and Blizzard effects also that can ruin your sniping shots.

Frames were about 40-50 FPS

I just noticed it was better for me and maybe something for you to try on release.

:salute:

Re: My better Reg hack.

So, putting graphics on low is considered a hack now?

I've never played with any graphics higher than low lol.

Comment

I buy expensive hardware to see sexy graphics. I don't see how turning down your graphics could possibly improve your reg, but word. I'll just keep playing on high settings and wait for DICE to fix it, if that ever happens. ^_^

It's kinda stupid how lower graphics tend to always have the advantage, for as far as I can remember. (Grass wont show up, so snipers who think they are hiding, really aren't)...etc

Comment

In the beta low,medium,high all looked the same to me,and made no difference in performance.

Comment

Originally posted by johnrondot
          In the beta low,medium,high all looked the same to me,and made no difference in performance.
          It looked not much different to me but Rego seemed better and game play smoother including aiming and hitreg,Maybe i was trip'n

Comment

I like it when everything is on high... i could never play a game with graphics on low.

Comment

Aren't the high settings disabled? You can select it but no effect is taken, they said that the high settings would unlock with the retail version of the game. If you had high selected than you were just looking at the medium settings.

Comment

I think it was just the high detail textures that was missing, but I am not sure

Comment

was likely because you had higher and smoother fps

I remember in the days of CSS on my first PC I could barely manage 30 fps and it was horrible, got my new PC and boom, I was mowing people everywhere

Comment

Originally posted by Kylee!
                    So, putting graphics on low is considered a hack now?

I've never played with any graphics higher than low lol.
                    In the CoD2 if you turned of DirectX you lost most of the weather effects. Any player with a low end rig in those days had the advantage of better visibility while others with up to date pc's had to deal with falling snow or rain. It might not be a hack but it was definitely an unfair advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by [BFE]TA|Patton
                      I don't see how turning down your graphics could possibly improve your reg, but word.
                      Believe me. Bf2, snipers with low textures are mutch better snipers because of what u sayed. Textures are mutch less dark so its easyer to see and grass wont show up.
                      AND I've tryed in BFBC2, i've played with low graphics, (30 fps) and i switched to medium after update, (like 26 fps xD, no fps increasE) and it changes A LOT.
                      THeres much more smoke and not just to mention that everything is so mutch more bright. Snow reflex a lot more wich makes it a lot harder to see.

Comment

The word "hack" was kinda just some humour by me...

Comment

Working...
                        X