• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Single player spoiler(warning)

:salute:

Re: Single player spoiler(warning)

nice find! +1 rep.

edit: ok I repped you too recently, I guess. So it'll have to wait, but it's the thought that counts!

Comment

thanks Jake_

Comment

Nice find. Looks pretty good.

Comment

Looks good. I like the map, and environment. The soldiers movement looks natural. Maybe SP will be something to look foward to.
          Wasn't sure before....................but now.........................

Comment

Definately a good lookin game. My only concern is how well will my aging C2D and SLi set up handle it and if I'll be able to get it to look at least that good on my PC (while still being more than playable). The optimizations they did for C2Ds on the beta helped alot...lets hope they are even better on the RC.

Comment

What happened changed your mind? what are you still doing here? LMAO Thought you were so let down you were leaving...

Comment

I hope it gets better too.

Its the most fun I've had playing a fps since..............oh............JointOps. Maybe even COD4...............but a real solid SP would be a refreshing change from some 'other' games.

Comment

Originally posted by otherside
                  What happened changed your mind? what are you still doing here? LMAO Thought you were so let down you were leaving...
                  Guess my views doesnt mean i cant contribute and help you guys out on the forum.

Comment

Mores

Comment

I was expecting a T. rex to pop out. I am disappoint.

Comment

Great find! +1
                        Im going straight from install to MP though. I will probably play SP during server down time or something. Looks great though.

Rambo, from what i have read, you said you don't like BC2. Have you played conquest mode yet?

Comment

Sp looks better than MP?,kinda farcry feel.

Comment

Well now you start to realize what you missed by not playing BC1; it was a fun game.

Edit: And it was fun and refreshing because it was not overly pretentious; you are not some badass hero out to save the world; you are an average joe that gets thrown into B-company because you took a Bhawk for a ride, and crashed it on the general's Limo; then you and your squad are sent to suicide missions, and during one of those...

*SPOILERS AHEAD*

You desert the army cos you find a mercenary group that pays its members with gold bars; so you steal a crate of the stuff; then you have the mercenaries and the US army on your back. Hence the game mode "Gold Rush" that became just "Rush" for BC2.

End of spoilers.

Comment

Working...
                            X