Modern Wafare2 Tournament?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modern Wafare2 Tournament?!?!

How many teams would it take to sign up for you guys to host a mw2 tournament. I know theres no set lans in the us or overseas for the game yet on pc. There is more and more leagues like TWL/XPL/infusedgl/MLG Gamebattles/mw2tournaments that are having more online cash league/tournaments for the game. So I truly believe a well respected league like yours since I used to play in it for battlefield and other games for check-six and turmoil, should join the other leagues as I fully support anything that helps this game grow despite no dedicated servers. It is possible to host leagues and tournaments without dedicated servers mod tools it's a bit harder obviously.

The best solution in my honest opinion this is only if you have the staff to do it is to have a mod who would admin the match be the neutral host also, so there is no host advantages for east/west/central. Use xray and wegame as anticheat and recording like almost every other league does.

Re: Modern Wafare2 Tournament?!?!

If you ever do it, make sure the participants use all the same systems.

Example: NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO BRING THEIR SYSTEM!!! EACH PLAYER'S SYSTEM IS PROVIDED BY THE LEAGUE TO USE DURING THE COMPETITION.

Comment

Working...
    X