1943 questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1943 questions

Do you think 43 will have sniper bullet drop?(i thought this was a cool feature in BC2)

Do you think PC will get more maps on release?(Iknow they will prob have DLC) but we have waited a while hey!

Will 43 even come at all to PC?

I hope it doesnt have sniper "Mortar" ,Im not a fan of these perks and that is why i think the older battlefield settings are for me.

Yes i would like prone and Alt fire on weapons(single/full auto) but i know we wont be getting them.

Anyways im keen to try this game out:salute:

shouldnt there be a content or weapons list by now?

Re: 1943 questions

What are you saying... "will it...?, does it have...?"

The game is out already. No recon mortar, no prone, no alt fire, and the sniping is similar but not the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Kylee!
      What are you saying... "will it...?, does it have...?"

The game is out already. No recon mortar, no prone, no alt fire, and the sniping is similar but not the same.
      I dont have consolitus remember mate(PC only).Does it have bullet drop Kylee ?no recon mortar is great!

Recently watched some ole 43 vids and didnt realize how much i miss Bunkers and trenches.A purpose build battlefield FTW!....so tired of the urban stuff

Comment

You have internet?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Looks like a mix of Heros and BC in a WW2 setup.

Crunch
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I find the game quite boring. Only 3 maps and only 3 classes.

Comment

Working...
          X