Attacking armor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Attacking armor

The armor can create an amazing distraction. if you and a squad member rush a tank all the way up to the point, the other player can plant or c4 it.

Comment

The armor needs to be used by players who know what they are doing. They need to have engineers with them at all times to make them more effective and deadly. Need to know when to attack and retrieve. Take out important and deadly objects like TOWs, etc. Need to pinpoint where the majority of RPG's are coming from. It really depends who you play with. Sometimes it is pretty hard to arm the crates at first base. The advantage the Defenders have is that they can see pretty much everything. Create a good enough distraction and you'll be able to sneak by.

*I forgot to add that a squad leader or Spawn point is key to repetitive attacks. Just like in BF2, you had to keep the squad leader alive since he was the only spawn point. Same strategy can be use in BC2. Keep 1 person constantly alive so the rest can respawn and attack repetitively. Will make defending very hard for opposing team.

Comment

2 engis can almost make a tank last through anything

Comment

Originally posted by M0t0rBreath
          The armor needs to be used by players who know what they are doing..
          That is SOOOOO true, especially with the heli.

I forgot how funny it is to see newbs get into it. I had one today flip us upside down and I immediatly bailed knowing he wasnt going to recover. I was right

I cant help but laugh at times. They will figure it out eventually, but be gunner for a while or practice in an empty server

Crunch
          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Somehow, when I want to fly the heli, my Y-axis is no longer working which usually ends in total destruction.

Comment

Originally posted by vanilla
              Somehow, when I want to fly the heli, my Y-axis is no longer working which usually ends in total destruction.
              Go into your settings and in the options on INVERT CONTROLS check verticle fly.

There is a bug that has it mixed up with the UAV. When you pilot the UAV, uncheck that box.

I am happy to say that I was the first to report the bug to EA

Crunch
              Twitter: @CptainCrunch
              Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Working...
              X