Taw rockets bouncing off Big Tree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taw rockets bouncing off Big Tree

I've noticed that if you are the Defender and you get on the TAW on the second level of the building that is under construction that the TAW does some interesting things. Focus on the large tree on the highest point of the mountain. It actually appears to be the largest one up there. Aim the TAW at the middle of the trunk of the tree. When you shoot the rocket it will hit and ricochet off and you can watch it trail off into the sky. Was this by design? It will do that like 10 times in a row and eventually the tree will fall. It actually looks kinda funny.

Re: Taw rockets bouncing off Big Tree

I've noticed that a few times too... rather odd.

Comment

Isn't it... the TOW?

Comment

Yes ,it is a TOW, but I always just shoot the base of the trees. If you know it doesnt work the first time, why keep shooting it.

Go report it in the EA forums as a bug, and continue to enjoy the FREE BETA

Comment

Yes, TOW. I don't know why I was saying TAW. Anyway I was doing it over and over because I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It was bouncing off at shart 90% angles and shooting into the stratusphere. I found it amusing. I have reported it.

Comment

Originally posted by GunHappyBob
            Yes, TOW. I don't know why I was saying TAW. Anyway I was doing it over and over because I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It was bouncing off at shart 90% angles and shooting into the stratusphere. I found it amusing. I have reported it.
            lol, don't get too addicted.

Comment

Hmmm, tryed it and its actually kinda fun. but gets boring pretty quicly.
              Its an awsome way to send fireworks into the air and tell the enemy: "Here i aaam! shoot me! shoot me!" .
              I think the snipers in the other team love it.

Comment

Working...
              X