I think I've grown sick of snow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I've grown sick of snow!

UGh... Nothing but white snow everywhere! I'm so sick of that map! Anyone else feel that way?

Re: I think I've grown sick of snow!

Originally posted by RedxInk
    UGh... Nothing but white snow everywhere! I'm so sick of that map! Anyone else feel that way?
    I got enough of snow & sand in BF2142, but the rest of the maps look a bit more varied.
    But you can turn bloom of in the settings.ini file, that makes it a bit more bearable.

Comment

No. The destructible environment is making it very fresh and new, even now still.

Comment

Does seem like a bad time of the year to make the only available map made of snow although the only time I get to see snow is trips to Breckenridge,Copper Mountain, Vail and Winterpark.

Comment

I prefer snow maps to others could just be fond memories of Snowy Park (MoHAA), wish they could add a blizzard effect to make it more of a challenge.

Comment

what idiot thought it would be good camo to put a red berret on the medic in snow lol

Comment

It's probably one-map-itis setting in. I felt the same way about brownish-orange textures when Karkand started becoming popular and everyone kept playing it nonstop. Once we get the retail version and can play new maps it won't be so bad. I've stopped playing the beta partially due to that reason.

Comment

I live in Canada so I'm used to it by now.

Comment

just sick of the game in general!too fast !no skillz required:dead:

Comment

Im sick of the gamemode.I want conquest.

Comment

Originally posted by Rambo
                      no skills required? lol this aint MW2's point and shoot it requires the user to take bullet drop into consideration.

Originally posted by johnrondot
                      Im sick of the gamemode.I want conquest.
                      same but we also know that its not going to change in the beta so its a case of playing in moderation before you get completely bored before final release.

Comment

Completely agree, a bunch of no skilled nubs running around shooting people in the *** or camping with a sniper riffle.

Comment

I think when they fix the game and people stop running around with Saiga's because they're the most effective gun atm, we'll see a difference.

Comment

Doesn't a faster game naturally take more skill (if you change nothing else)? Not to mention the recoil that often renders full auto useless, and highly teamwork demanding game modes?

What more do you people want jeez

Comment

Originally posted by iQue
                              Doesn't a faster game naturally take more skill (if you change nothing else)? Not to mention the recoil that often renders full auto useless, and highly teamwork demanding game modes?

What more do you people want jeez
                              NO but maybe i should rephaise that from no skill to not tactically challenging,if i wanted to run around spraying i would have brought COD.

Maps too small and crowded and too fast,but this is just my biased views lol(i mean cmon there no room for the chopper to fly but only in circles)(1 road for the one tank)no flanking ect!

oh i do like bullet drop though because its real! no prone is not real(just had to mention prone in every thread lol)

I actually think 1943 will be a better game?guess i will wait for BF3

Comment

Working...
                              X