New Game Mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Game Mode

So what do you guys think of the new game mode?

I personally like it, I think I might prefer it over conquest.

Re: New Game Mode

Rush? If that's what you're talkin about, then yes I really like it. It's different from conquest, but similar to CS and MW, so I've been there, done that, but very fun. I c4 just about every crate I can, so lots of people don't like Rush. I think i'll be sticking with more conquest though. I love conquest.

Comment

It;s nice that there are multiple modes

Comment

I like it, there's less random.

Comment

Oldie but goodie. Still a conquest fan though. Give me an open battlefield! Make it EPIC!

Comment

I like it, coming from titan mode, im at least amused so far that its not the same CTF mode.

Comment

It has some weaknesses that I think will limit its lifetime
              1. Linear gameplay: The mode decides where you fight and what vehicles you can use at a given time. I can see it become predictable.
              2. Too vulnerable to rush. I know its in the name, but often I have experienced both objectives gone in a split second without any warning. And public players do not want to spend the entire game guarding something that may only see action for 10 seconds.

Comment

Hmmm, i have to agree Vreki.
                But yes i'll be sticking to conquest mode too mates, and maybe give a touch in those squad rushes and squad deathmatches to try xD

Comment

I hate rush. Every single aspect of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Xeq
                    I hate rush. Every single aspect of it.
                    Every one of them? I mean, every little thing about the mode?

Thats a lot of hate.

Crunch
                    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I like it, I still want to play conquest again etc (although I bet the flags become real death zones) but its great to have some variety

Comment

Originally posted by MrChris_CJ
                        I like it, I still want to play conquest again etc (although I bet the flags become real death zones) but its great to have some variety
                        The areas around flags are going to look like lunar landscapes with the destructible environment...

Comment

yes, I'm just scared of entrenched squads that need some serious death to eradicate (gonna need a well balanced squad for this game tbh)

its not like in BF2 where I had laggy hitboxes covering my back lol (and no moaning about BC2 hitreg! I can kill anything I see )

snipers will be pretty useful in conquest imo, especially if you have one hanging back to call in mortars and act as a spawn for everyone else

Comment

Working...
                          X