This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield Bad company 2 Beta keys.

I found a site, wich is in italian but it is giving away bfbc beta keys , it works, my friends hav al get a beta key from there.
    If you are still looking for a beta key you can get one here http://www.spaziogames.it/chiavi/index.aspx .
    Just put your email there, although i already had a beta key before i tried it and i have been emailed one.
    They work, i dont understand italian too but they do work.

So if you are a guy like i was, wanting to kill for a beta key, then that site is working.

Just tell me please if i did somthing wrong, i dont think the site is ilegal or smth :hmm: but the keys are working
    Has i knew many of you bf veterans were really wanting a beta key i though i should have posted the site here
    have fun.

Re: Battlefield Bad company 2 Beta keys.

Originally posted by jimykx
    I found a site, wich is in italian but it is giving away bfbc beta keys , it works, my friends hav al get a beta key from there.
    If you are still looking for a beta key you can get one here http://www.spaziogames.it/chiavi/index.aspx .
    Just put your email there, although i already had a beta key before i tried it and i have been emailed one.

So if you are a guy like i was, wanting to kill for a beta key, then that site is working.

Just tell me please if i did somthing wrong, i dont think the site is ilegal or smth :hmm: but the keys are working
    Has i knew many of you bf veterans were really wanting a beta key i though i should have posted the site here
    have fun.
    Haha I was the one who said I'd kill for one, I'm trying it now and if it works, I won't kill anyone :P

Yet.

Comment

So did it worked? : I Bet it did cause u didnt even have given to the work of comming back saying it worked. Ure stucked to its amazingness!XD
      Too bad the graphics arent optimized

Comment

Originally posted by jimykx

have fun.
        IT WORKED! Thanks. Been wanting a key for a few weeks.

Comment

wow e-mailed back in like 5 seconds, + rep good find.

Comment

+Rep awesome find, thanks alot, will get the rest of my clan in.

Comment

YES IT DID WORK! +rep on that, thanks mate

Comment

Thanks you all .
                I'm glad i could help.
                Has i sayed i just did this because if it was i , i would want one too badly, and has i founded that site wich apparently is giving out all those beta keys i decided to share!

Comment

Site is out ? :'( Can't enter my e-mail anywhere there :/

Comment

Originally posted by secondVISION
                    Site is out ? :'( Can't enter my e-mail anywhere there :/
                    They are out of keys

Abbiamo un brutta notizia. Ti sei collegato troppo tardi, tutte le chiavi sono state assegnate.

Ritenta la prossima volta.
                    Originally posted by Google Translate
                    We have a bad news. You came too late, all keys have been assigned.

Try again next time.

Comment

Meh, sux² ah well thanks.

Comment

Yes, it looks like the site its out of keys now.
                        Sorry mates

Comment

Working...
                        X