Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seem to be automatically leaving the game lobby without choosing to so so.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seem to be automatically leaving the game lobby without choosing to so so.

Hi guys this is weird. Every time I finish a round, my screen automatically leaves the lobby goes to just me in the player list. I don't get a notice that I was kicked or the lobby closed or anything. it just automatically "kicks" me as if that's what I wanted to begin with. Now I have to find another game all over again.

Can anyone help??? Am I missing something?

Very confused....

Re: Seem to be automatically leaving the game lobby without choosing to so so.

This happened all day yesterday for a friend of mine. I think it is just another issue with the latest version. Havn't played for a week myself so I havn't experienced it myself.

Comment

This only happened to my in 1v1 besides that I haven't gotten it.

Comment

Funny how this steam thing just decides to screw up your game whenever it feels like it.

I was also getting a message that it has a new playlist and was downloading it. I'd click ok or ESC or something to that effect and it would just sit there in the MP main menu and do nothing. Then when I'd go and play, I'd get some error about it not synching.... What the hell is going on over there??? LOL

Comment

Working...
        X