• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FU Apache

203 ownage !

That is all :laugh:

Re: FU Apache

I think "**** you Apache" would be better suited.

Comment

I love hitting the Apache with unguided stuff, I managed to take one down with the RPG at an obscene range just trying to predict the shot (like playing soldier in TF2 or something lol)

I think a more effective method is to stand in the open, shake your fist and shout FUUUUU

from experience it seems to make the pilot crash

Comment

a good apache pilot/gunner on the enemy side makes me feel like BF2 air rapage all over again.

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
          a good apache pilot/gunner on the enemy side makes me feel like BF2 air rapage all over again.
          and a good AA gunner on my side makes me feel like BF1942 air/ground balance all over again.

Comment

still, i'd love for infantry guns to do damage against choppers. at least the medic's LMGs. in BF2, you could PKM a chopper to death, but it doesn't seem like that's the case in BC2.

Comment

Originally posted by Leopardi
              and a good AA gunner on my side makes me feel like BF1942 air/ground balance all over again.
              Armed with what? Because the "real" AA vehicle seems rather useless with its extremely slow turning and 3-round bursts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrChris_CJ
                I think a more effective method is to stand in the open, shake your fist and shout FUUUUU

from experience it seems to make the pilot crash
                lol +1

Comment

Working...
                X