Choppers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choppers?

Can you repair the chopper by landing on the helipad? or do you have to have an engineer repair it?

Re: Choppers?

You need to have an engineer repair it, there is no other way. Also, the blackhawk can be repaired midair by engineers who are in any seat but F1, F2, and F3.

Comment

I've found the bhawk quite buggy when it comes to repairing from inside, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't

Comment

Originally posted by H4yd3n
        You need to have an engineer repair it, there is no other way. Also, the blackhawk can be repaired midair by engineers who are in any seat but F1, F2, and F3.

I guess this would work just like in BF2 back in the day. How many points do engineers get for repair?

Comment

20 or 30 (depending on squad repair or not) every couple seconds, just like any other vehicle.

Comment

I remember how invincible the blackhawks were in BF2 before the guns were nerfed in a patch. Especially when you had engineers repairing it in the back.

Comment

One missile and the blackhawk is down, doesn't matter if it has 100 engineers repairing it at once.

Comment

With some practice you can shoot down choppers pretty easily with missiles as long as they're within range. Easily some of the most satisfying kills you can get

Comment

Working...
                X