X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: First review leaked score?!

Originally posted by Kylee!
    If this game bores you quickly...

For crying out loud the map completely changes itself every single round, and from player input! Not only that but the beta is one map, one game type, and there are still problems they need to iron out.
    Not to mention most of the ranks and more then half of the weapons are disabled.

Originally posted by Vreki
    To me the "Professional" reviewers lost at lot of credibility with MW2.
    Very true, they just over looked so many bad things and made it sound like it was a complete new game when it was just cod 4 with a few new "features" that just made the game unbalanced and annoying.

I personally have high hopes for BFBC2 and am having a more fun with the PC beta then with MW2.

Comment

And how about MW2 being nominated for the Videogame Writing Award? http://kotaku.com/5448400/and-the-no...me-writing-are
      There is something rotten in that industry.

Comment

The only review I look is from Gamespot despite the whole Gertsmann controversy and now rounding their scores to .5 intervals. Historically they have been more brutal with their review score and often give separate review and scores of the same game across different platform.

Comment

Working...
        X