This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2142 in a nutshell

After a while, you would think they get it, but actually its the opposite. It turns into "oh here's the known aimbotter" or something... then you make a video and people STILL think your hacking in it. On the EA forums hothead, inferno, and myself each made a thread of our frag vids, and each got a plethora of hackusations ranging from "Isnt it funny how he aims right for the head?" or "dude the colors coming out of his gun are different, obvious hacks." Even though the colors are the same and shots range from head to toe... all 3 of our topics were removed after a few days because of all the noobs posting.

Comment

AZ,

Let's be honest why you have been banned from TRR? I am not by no means trying to start a flame war, but you know why you have been banned. Hell I have always thought of you as being a great player and HotHead, but the childish actions of your buddy and you following around well has gotten you banned. Did it not? I mean I can go and post the threads, the emails, etc.. all we have ever asked anyone is to play fair and respectfully.

But we have already gone there.

For alot of people this is just a game and if you go around acting like you run a server or do the things you have done you think people will welcome it in a place they pay for? This is my get away and the same for many others. I play to have fun and hang out with friends, so the more gaming and less admining the better.

I say move onto the next game anf show your skills there. I had fun playing BC with you guys the other day. Not to many people who know how to play in Squads and attack a base.

Cable

Comment

huh? what drama lol

Comment

I've certainly seen guys banned for hacking on some of the servers you mention above, but they have been very obvious and not simply b/c someone had a good k/d ratio.

You mention TG, which I play on frequently, and I can't imagine anyone on those servers would ban for a good k/d given some of the skilled players on that server.

Comment

Cable I included others I've played with in the list, I know people around twl that have been banned from TRR for hacking, but yeah its all water under the bridge imo... and rafter, I wasnt getting banned so much for having a good K/D, it was more of the actual gameplay that the retarded admins thought resembled hacking, and to them it was "obvious". You can only 2 shot an admin so many times...

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 AM ----------

Originally posted by Rafterman
            and I can't imagine anyone on those servers would ban for a good k/d given some of the skilled players on that server.
            I've never met a TG player with skill, expect for Bomber55 who only got good after he left.

Comment

I know plenty from TWl that have been banned from TWl too. most of them got banned for hacking by PBBANS(when you google names you see many of the same people hanging out with them defending themselves on forums this is what makred many), and we have kept plenty of players off for harboring a known hack as well, ... others for the same reason as the for mentioned.

Most figured it out though, we banned by clan tag so many were more than welcome to come back and they did.

Anyhow isnt 2142 just about dead? micro lag and server crashes have gotten old. hopefull with BC2 they get it right and some stability...

Comment

not saying you guys are cheating but it seems that the same people keep running into the same problems everywhere they go. Maybe it's your attitude after being accused?

Comment

Well cable only a very few people from TWL got banned, so theres really no arguement there, and killerus, its not fun being nice to people who think you hack. Funny thing is, even on TRR forums, they took hotheads first post seriously when he started it out "yo yo yo", like they used that to make fun of him when he was actually mocking the situation and being a wisenheimer, little things like that provided good entertainment.

Comment

Maybe they just don't like you. I've always found you and your girlfriends to be asses and I've never even played with you.

Comment

i didn't say you should be nice. It's what you don't say that counts. Remember the old verbage "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all" Not arguing with people in the server or berating their skills goes alot further than you think.

Comment

Originally posted by TrooperJac
                        Maybe they just don't like you. I've always found you and your girlfriends to be asses and I've never even played with you.
                        lol you are probably one of those bads that calls hacks all the time. Or maybe the type of player that enjoys vehicle whoring because you dont have the shot... i know a lot of those people...

Comment

Originally posted by Abs0lute_Zero
                          Well cable only a very few people from TWL got banned, so theres really no arguement there, and killerus, its not fun being nice to people who think you hack. Funny thing is, even on TRR forums, they took hotheads first post seriously when he started it out "yo yo yo", like they used that to make fun of him when he was actually mocking the situation and being a wisenheimer, little things like that provided good entertainment.
                          it was a good laugh..... I don' think we took it that serious, we kept the thread in 1 place

Comment

Originally posted by cableguy619
                            it was a good laugh..... I don' think we took it that serious, we kept the thread in 1 place
                            lol that thread was full of so much fail, had me laughing though... :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                            X