Big Server lag?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Server lag?

All point and rank and unlock are now erase or what??? all sever i go we dnt have nothing!

Re: Big Server lag?

Yeah, what's up with that? Everywhere I went tonight my stats were gone and everyone was back to square one and no one was gaining any points during the games.

Comment

If your rank still shows at the main menu then there has been no wipe, although I found a few servers last night where no-one had any unlocks or ranks, perhaps someone has found a server setting to disallow unlocks.

Comment

The same just happend to me, I think there must be a server issue.
        You dont seem to be able to score any points either,as the final scoreboard awards everybody 0 points.

I suspect some central stat server is dead, although my own stats looks normal in the menu.

Comment

Found this today. No points at end of round/game. Earlier my game just went CTD, had to restart game.
          Found another game later...........Points and Stats were there. That's a relief. Cause ONE more kill and I get the Steak Knife Set for 4..............

Comment

Its working again for me

Comment

I had this problem also, when I spawned in on the attacking team I remained in the air with my chute for like 5 minutes lol

Comment

I think that some servers are running "unranked" and that is why you don't have any unlocks etc in that server.

Comment

Originally posted by [RET]Pierre-GC-
                  I think that some servers are running "unranked" and that is why you don't have any unlocks etc in that server.
                  That doesn't explain why every server I ended on in that period was "unranked". Unless the central ranking server was down

Comment

Working...
                  X