Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a TBF server up?

So i can play with you guys,in game!

played around the world when the play now button was the only choice and it didnt seem that bad

Re: Is there a TBF server up?

Originally posted by Rambo
    So i can play with you guys,in game!

played around the world when the play now button was the only choice and it didnt seem that bad
    Not for the beta, though I dont even know if MyIS are allowed to do such a thing.

If they fix the friends list in the Beta you'll get your chance.

Comment

yeah, wish the friends list was up. I quickly realized the most overpowered thing is this game is good squad play.

Comment

There are about several dozens of MyIS servers up running the beta right now. Just use the server browser.

Comment

Originally posted by [29ID]D|Rec.BirdKiller
          There are about several dozens of MyIS servers up running the beta right now. Just use the server browser.
          He means one specifically for Total Battlefield ie a clan server (something from long ago when we had a Community battle for BF2)

Comment

My friends list works half of the time, I notice you have to spam invite people to get them on your list.

Comment

I still can't even connect via the server browser without CTD. This means I often get to play in UK, AUS, and yesterday even a Chinese server. I'm impressed with how well the game played, despite some ugly lag in the first 30 seconds of the round, given what my ping must have been. I wouldn't even dream of playing BF2 with 150+ ping.

Comment

MyIS need EU server

Comment

Working...
                X