X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How do you kill the Apache?

Originally posted by Rambo
    Apache not Blackhawk mate
    Well, it worked for me and my buddy though, maybe someone else was shooting dunno

Comment

Be an absolute douche, grab the UAV, fly into it's tail, most likely crash, but wreak the awards of the chopper going out of control into the ground!

But in all seriousness, they are quiet hard to shoot down, but I like them because they are not like omgwtfbbqhax0rz, been flying them a lot and love the hellfire missiles!

Comment

Originally posted by =MNKY=Frosty
        Be an absolute douche, grab the UAV, fly into it's tail, most likely crash, but wreak the awards of the chopper going out of control into the ground!

But in all seriousness, they are quiet hard to shoot down, but I like them because they are not like omgwtfbbqhax0rz, been flying them a lot and love the hellfire missiles!
        Let a mate stick some C4 to the UAV and use it as a flying bomb. You can kill anything with it.

Comment

Only because now we are playing with frindly fire off.

Comment

I snipe it down, very easy.

Comment

You may use mounted machine guns, tow missile, Tracer+RPG, APC, AA, T-90 turret, and my favorite hit it with a UAV missile.

Comment

The way I usually do it is to ram it with a UAV, then when it lands to repair I use missile strike. I've done that atleast 3 times since the beta was released, it's hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                X