Graphics!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graphics!

So, ive seen many people talking about theyr machines and how they run the beta.Normally from what i know, for previously bf games i allways had to update my old pc to play them nicely. But now i have a laptop:

Asus n51vf:
    4gb ram
    intel core duo T9550 2.66ghz
    NVIDIA Geforce GT 130M
    WIndows vista 32 Home premium

I saw in "can u run it" and in other places that we would need a quad core and a super graphic card just to have it on recommended but, well i havent seen anyone saying "i'm running on low", and saw plenty saying "i'm running on high" on systems almost like mine, inclusevly seen Rambo saying he could run the game on medium on his old computer(Hows ur old computer rambo ??XD).
    and so I tryed to compare my system to other people, but how do you think i'll be able to run the game?? In medium? High? (do not tell me it's low or i'll go on a murdering rampage xD!)
    thank you.

Re: Graphics!

I cant find your card benchmarked, but it appeares to be the same as a 9600M
    Min specs for the game is NVIDIA GeForce 7800GT/ATI X1900. A comparsion with a 7800 GT shows that your card is inferior to min specs: http://www.gpureview.com/show_cards....=313&card2=596

Comment

Your better off getting the beta and trying it for yourself, from what ive read on EA Forums people playing it on laptops are saying that its poorly optimized so you might have a rough ride of things but each setup is different.

Comment

waaaa whyyy?

Comment

When I play BF2 the graphics are choppy, when I play BC2 the graphics are perfect...

Comment

Originally posted by GothicDevil
            When I play BF2 the graphics are choppy, when I play BC2 the graphics are perfect...
            WIth a laptop? and with wich specs?

Comment

No, not with a laptop

Comment

Working...
              X