X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Review(you ready?)

Anyone ready for this lol

On a while suprizingly note ,i like it!.:yay:

Once you get into a role it can be rewarding.I can see why they have done certain kits becuase lets say your in a sqaud ,one sniper and your medic.He can pick them off and you support fire,If he goes down you can rev and support fire for him.

Now about the game,yes its a mix between COD and BF2 but in its own leauge:salute:,Has a hardcore feel but in a special forces type of way.It has depth and i wonder if other modes bring a different size or shape maps.I dont mnd sniper has scope like that,i do like more points and medals as in bf2 it can be too hard for a little reward.

Some guns are still a little weak IMO(assault),No graphic issues with me on this older computer,I ran on meduim and now im going to try push it up gradually:nod:

Some know me as critical here and it will suprize you its not that bad IMO,true i miss Prone and a few times i really needed it.For PC it would slow the game down a little and i would still like to see it implemented!

Infact if they added Prone and made it 64 players(bigger maps)(lets say x2 to everything) the engine and layout would make a great bf3:salute:

My thumbs up!it does make a good BC game!
    *add prone and Bc2 would be epic ,add another 32 players on bigger maps and welcome bf3*

p.s i hope this comes with many many maps ,14 or more

Re: My Review(you ready?)

To be honest, I do miss prone when a tank is rolling my way and I don't have a kit that can do ANYTHING about it. I just wish I could melt into the background and hide. But it seems okay. Obviously it's possible to have some stealth. I have over 70 dogtags, mostly from sneaking around and ganking people.

So there is something for almost every situation. I can roll with my squad and heal, resupply, revive, repair... Or I can sneak behind enemy lines and knife people while laughing maniacally...

I'm still not sure about performance. I don't have a crappy PC, but I still have to run on LOW to stay at around 40 FPS. When I say low, I mean Dx9, low everything, 1920x1080.

But it's still great fun, and looks great. They have only been a few times where I thought, "He totally should have died." Most of the time if someone kills me, it's either because he saw me first or he had more friends, or a bigger gun. Now that the server issues have been sorted, I rarely have any lag.

I also haven't seen any obvious cheaters.

So it really seems like a fun and FAIR playing field. The main thing I'd like to see at this point is a larger squad. It sucks to have 6 clan-members in the server, but have to run 2 separate squads. The old BF2 and BF2142 6-player squads would be better.

Comment

the prone makes me mad for the same reason expletive. When I see a tank and it doesn't see me - I want to hit the deck. Instead I crouch behind 2 sandbags with my head hangin out for the tank to turn and see.

Comment

no prone = head hanging out
        prone= totally covered for reloading ect.=epic fire fights that take skill

also guns can do with the accuracy changes in prone

my only gripe in game is no prone!

Like i said add prone and make it 64 player maps and bam!BF3!

Comment

Originally posted by Rambo
          It has depth and i wonder if other modes bring a different size or shape maps.I dont mnd sniper has scope like that,i do like more points and medals as in bf2 it can be too hard for a little reward.
          I hope that there are some of the traditional BF game types.
          Rush is great fun for now, but it is a bit of a rail-shooter, and I fear for the replay value.
          Originally posted by Rambo
          p.s i hope this comes with many many maps ,14 or more
          8 Huge Multiplayer Maps - Each with a different tactical and gameplay focus and set across a variety of environments.
          I dont hope they mean that each map only will support one gametype. That is pretty limiting if you prefer a specific gametype

Comment

8 maps hmmmm,would want more

Comment

In the time alloted? no way; maybe if they don't become stupid and release DLC for free at a later stage.

Expletive Deleted: conquest is confirmed for the game, along with squad death match; they are promoting rush since it's the "new" gamemode.

Comment

Working...
              X