This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: anti aliasing

people moan too much about something that's going to cost them about £30, about 5-3 hours of work, for potentially 1000's of hours of fun. Who cares if the menu is "consolized" or whatever, at least we are going to have SOMETHING to play on the PC besides trying to use IW(Fail)net on MW2.

Also "consolized" scoreboard, I actually like it, no more self ego/epeen about kill death ratio's and more emphasis and actually getting points and winning the game.

Also also ITT People expecting DICE to cater to the PC first when consoles are the big market out there, they are a company in it to make money, they are going to put PC last, just be glad they are giving us our Dedi Servers and other PC stuff.

Comment

I agree with frosty on the scoreboard, not knowing how many deaths i have and kills i have actually makes me concentrate more on getting the points using resupply, healing etc. It actually makes the teamplay a lot more apparent.

Comment

have to totally agree on the scoreboard, at first I was a bit put off because it didn't show Kills or Deaths but then I realised that was better because it might make some people relax a bit more and others who are KD whores not go and camp in a far off corner so they don't die a few more times

I like the menu etc, nicely made and laid out imo

Comment

Alright then. I think this thread has ran its course. The game is what it is in its beta state. The overall functionality is it. If you do not like it, then its probably not the game for you. Lets get off the "consolized" fiasco. We all know it is. Thats where BC1 came from. Its going to be that way. Its not good, its not bad, its just Bad Company.

Crunch
          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Working...
          X