Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who hasn't played this game in a while and misses it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who hasn't played this game in a while and misses it?

I still play it, infact, I just got off it. I do see why many people have left though, constant grenades raining down on us doomed folk on karkand. Though, I need to play some vehicle combat soon. Dodging grenades has given me a headache...

Comment

In Road to Tampa last night on one of my rounds I was like 0-17 kdr. First time on that map ever but still had fun. I pretty much suck at everything but sniper. I have been playing other kits trying to find another one that suits me for these larger maps. I can't fly any heli's or jets. My tank shooting sucks and I can't hit nothing while gunning out of a jeep. Wish they had more SF maps going. I love Ghost Town. Play that map the most. Warlord is ok but wouldn't mind hitting some of the others also.

Comment

my gaming rig got out of date and now im on xbox. oh how i miss it

Comment

I thought I missed BF2, till I reinstalled it and played for about 30 minutes and realized why I hadn't played in 2 years. Then, uninstalled it and proceeded playing BC2.

Comment

Originally posted by [BFE]TA|Patton
            I thought I missed BF2, till I reinstalled it and played for about 30 minutes and realized why I hadn't played in 2 years. Then, uninstalled it and proceeded playing BC2.
            Was a great game. You just couldn't hack it. You must learn to adapt.

Comment

Originally posted by [BFE]TA|Patton
              I came back and found a local server, played BF2 for about 3 months but that server, has all kinds of rules that really become quite annoying. No swearing in GC or on VOIP, queue for aircraft, your team losing? Maybe because a third of your team is in the rear with the gear...

BF:BC2 is quite refreshing, mostly nothing to sit in the main base to wait for that nice shiny jet or attack helo and lots of real life swearing that typically happens on a battlefield. I miss the proning, soldiers do, do that when under fire but BC2 will suffice until BF3 comes along.

Comment

Working...
              X