Anti aliasing issues.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti aliasing issues.

I'm sorry if this has already been posted before. Did a search of the forums and didn't find anything.

I can't seem the get anti aliasing working. When I go to the advanced graphics settings menu, I only have a choice of 1x AA. Nothing higher or lower. I would assume that this is only because it is beta, but other people seem to have choices for AA.

I have tried editing the "settings" file in the BFBC2Beta folder, but to no avail. I am running Windows 7, if that makes a difference.

Re: Anti aliasing issues.

I have it from 1 - 8 can't go zero for some reason

Comment

I havent checked mine as I am running Windows 7 as well. What graphics card do you have Carman?

Crunch
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I'm currently running a very paltry ATI HD 3300. I'm planning on upgrading to a 4870, since I've been told that it is the equivalent of a GTX 260.

Comment

Ok, so I just switched over to my Nvidia 7950GT. I'm getting a lot better performance and framerates, however, AA is still that 1x setting. Can't go higher or lower.

Comment

Yea I have the same exact issue. It seems not to move from 1x...

Comment

Originally posted by TGL|Badlizzard
              I have it from 1 - 8 can't go zero for some reason
              I think 1x is basically no anti-aliasing applied. Which is why 2x is the lowest level of AA in most games before you get to "off."

Comment

Originally posted by Kylee!
                Yea I have the same exact issue. It seems not to move from 1x...
                Same here. It only displays 1x and nothing else.

Also I'm experiencing a weird screen door effect on the edges of textures. I had a similiar problem on Fallout 3. I believe it has something to do with Nvidia's drivers. Anyone know anything about that?

Comment

Working...
                X