pc beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pc beta

Are they too busy with the xbox demo to fix the pc beta?Can't even play the goddamn game.

Re: pc beta

i'm sure they're working on it
    i don't think they expected the servers to take on so much strain so quickly
    give it a few days and it should be better
    but yes, it is impossible to play right now

Comment

A few more days?How effing annoying.Sick of watcing other people play this.Especially lame console people.

Comment

Why is that? would you rather have a buggy launch? It's not like PC games are perfect right off the box anyways.

Even if we get it later, we'll get a superior product in the end, the console version pales to the PC one.

Comment

Relax!! It's day one of the BETA launch.

Comment

you have to remember, this is a beta. that said, i am a little disappointed that they pushed the beta off for the pc this much and it still has so many problems. and at the end we didnt even get a demo.

Comment

On twitter they are acting like simply using the Play Now option actually works.

Comment

If you aren't willing to put up with things like this, please do your self a favor and don't participate in beta's. I've participated in a lot over the years some are fine in beta and then have tons of problems in release ( WoW ), some are problematic in beta and get much better as the beta continues (DOW2).

If you don't have the patience for this do the game a favor and don't play for a while. People that understand beta's will start complaining if issues are ignored or not properly addressed even after they are acknowledged and subsequent patches aren't effective.

I would say play the demo, but yes there is no PC demo, and it's too bad this beta isn't that playable since the PS3 beta was very good. However if you aren't going to be constructive and spend your effort in reporting bugs and relaxing a little, all you accomplish is making bad word of mouth for the PC version of this game.

Comment

Indeed, This is loads better than the 2142 beta.

The point of this release isn't to showcase the game that much, be grateful it tracks stats and you can unlock things.

The server browser might not work, but if you land ina couple of servers, they history tab actually works, and you can add to favorites.

We are stress testing server connections, we are trying to find out what causes CTDs so much; instead of whining why don't you file reports? If two weeks down the road the problem persists then yeah, by all means go ahead and moan; but don't start bitching 3 to 4 hours into the first day of a beta release that you can't play.
                  You are supposed to be trying to find glitches, errors, machine lock ups so the retail version don't have those problems.

Comment

I'm trying to figure out how to use the tracer dart, all it did for me so far is just mark a square on my hood, but my rockets didn't actually track it.

Comment

I have to unlock it as well; maybe it's just a type of rockets? Maybe it's only for squadmates.

Comment

Works like a charm now after the patch

All they need to do now is balance the teams/maps/vehicles whatever
                        Every time I have played as assault we have won. Just level all the buildings so that def has no place to hide and take obj

Comment

The patch fixed most issues with the server browser and crashes.

Comment

Originally posted by =)BiT(= Evant3k
                            I'm trying to figure out how to use the tracer dart, all it did for me so far is just mark a square on my hood, but my rockets didn't actually track it.
                            I saw on the EA forums that you have to aim at it untill the HUD shows the distance. That means it is locked

Comment

Cant play for more than 3 minutes before connection issues,Im not alone with this just check EA forums there full of burning flames lol,Plenty of comments about good ole prone too

Comment

Working...
                              X