1943 dlc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1943 dlc

Looks like DICE are releasing DLC for 1943. After GvD said there wouldn't be any, there is. Way to go GvD :facepalm:

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2010/01/...lc-on-the-way/

Re: 1943 dlc

We need to take care of our products post-launch
    damn f'in right they need to start doing this.

Comment

I think they want to keep it fair for both the consoles and pcs. With that said I think whatever extra content that will be included with the pc version, when it does finally come out, will be the so called dlc for the consoles.

Comment

Originally posted by stilla-killa
        I think they want to keep it fair for both the consoles and pcs. With that said I think whatever extra content that will be included with the pc version will be the so called dlc for the consoles.
        yea but the PC version isn't even out yet! it will be about a year after console release so PC deserves some extra content.

Comment

If they put that stuff in the PC version it will probably take even longer to come out. They've totally messed this up anyway as who's gonna be playing 1943 when BC2 is out?

Comment

I think 43 has better potentual than BC with regards to settings and following the great 1942 IMO( i just like ww2),Make a full title (10+ maps)from it and id be happy,Make it free DLC to PC for the screw around!

Comment

Working...
            X