Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone pre-order from Gamestop and get beta info yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone pre-order from Gamestop and get beta info yet?

Just wondering if anyone got any info yet from gamestop on the Beta key.

I pre-ordered, but to have a disc shipped to me, now I worry that I won't get a key because I didn't order it for digital download. Am I paranoid, lol.

Did anyone get an email yet?

Re: Anyone pre-order from Gamestop and get beta info yet?

You'll be getting a key, don't worry. My guess is it will be sent out in 2-4 hours. I'm the one that should be worrying. I bought online with instore pickup from my local gamestop. Online says I don't get a key. Store manager says gamestop told him that instore pickup orders would be getting keys. So, I pray that I get a key, if not I'll have to go cancel my order and re-pre-order online and have it shipped to me.

Comment

i think for gamestop, you have to do online download, i've read.

Reserve Battlefield Bad Company 2 and receive access to the PC multiplayer beta. Beta begins January 28th, 2010 and ends February 25, 2010. Available for online customers only while supplies last. Not available for in-store or in-store pickup orders.

Comment

Reserve Battlefield Bad Company 2 and receive access to the PC multiplayer beta. Beta begins January 28th, 2010 and ends February 25, 2010. Available for online customers only while supplies last. Not available for in-store or in-store pickup orders.
        Not sure what that means. All I know is lots of people who have gone in store have been told they should be receiving beta keys if they pre-ordered online with either instore pickup or shipped to them. We'll have to see. If not, screw gamestop, I'm going with steam.

Comment

i don't know how to make it more clear and obvious to you than what i said above your post. if you do get it, consider yourself lucky because you're not supposed to. i'd rather believe what it says there over what the guy at the store says.

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
            i don't know how to make it more clear and obvious to you than what i said above your post. if you do get it, consider yourself lucky because you're not supposed to. i'd rather believe what it says there over what the guy at the store says.
            I know this, you don't need to patronize me. I understand completely that my chances are very low.

I still believe that ordering online and having it shipped to you will give you a beta key.

Comment

I haven't gotten mine yet either, and I ordered for delivery. I'm nervous because I've read of people getting a confirmation email of their beta eligibility (not the key yet) but I haven't. I hope they didn't run out of allotted keys since I only ordered a few weeks ago.

Comment

well I ordered mine online, just not for digital download, if I don't get anything today saying a key is on the way then I may cancel for digital download.

Comment

Just called Gamestop customer service and asked about this.According to the lady I talked to(and i asked her several times to make sure it was clear)both DOWLOAD AND DELIVERY TO DOOR will get beta keys,which they will start sending out today,in a couple of hours "probably",she said.Also,I asked her about the confirmation email,as I have not recieved one yet.She stated that it didn't matter,as long as they have my email they will send me a key.

Comment

sweet

Comment

Originally posted by johnrondot
                      Just called Gamestop customer service and asked about this.According to the lady I talked to(and i asked her several times to make sure it was clear)both DOWLOAD AND DELIVERY TO DOOR will get beta keys,which they will start sending out today,in a couple of hours "probably",she said.Also,I asked her about the confirmation email,as I have not recieved one yet.She stated that it didn't matter,as long as they have my email they will send me a key.
                      I thought so, good to know. I'm still going to hold out for a while before I cancel my gamestop instore pickup order and change to steam or to door order.

Comment

Anyone get their key yet?

Comment

GameStop is handing out beta keys tomorrow, January 27th, 2010.

Also, I hope this is true.
                          I contacted my cousin who's the manager of a GameStop in Miami and he said that they should be emailing them out to people who preordered in store tomorrow (1/27). I have no idea what to expect...

Comment

Yeah,I went to the Gamestop website and they switched it from the 26th to the 27th.And I called again,and lady said they are sending them out tomorrow morning.

Comment

grr, I want it I want it I want it.....you can't have it

Comment

Working...
                              X