Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you guys help me report this hacker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you guys help me report this hacker?

Ive never reported anyone before but this guy has been ruining gaming for everyone for a few weeks now in Australia:cry:

We have all tried to kick him to no avail and even his own team is not happy with him.

I Cannot find his stats anywhere?Is Indian scout still head of ROE?

I dont knw what this guys is using but often bullets fly thru walls or he stands still and gets kills like a commander?(i seen this when i was on his team and Tk'd him)

every game he was getting around 130 kills and only ten deaths

Screenshot and i got more:salute:

Like i said he well known now here in Australia but no one can do anything about it GRR!

His name is =TC= LxvNinjaLxv,I am wondering if hes whole clan hacks or they know he does

how can i report him?

Re: Can you guys help me report this hacker?

Ok im learning more about this guy hes 16,asian and i have his email and xfire account

Also i know what hacks he is using as i found thier website but i know i cant post links to hacker orgs here right?

hes a self confessed hacker and hacks many games

Can i say what hack he is using or post links to his hacker site?

Comment

PBBans, Hub, PBBans Hub, Live bans, stream, streaming, pbucon, MBI, Master Ban Index, MCI, Master Config Index, MSI, Master Stream Index, MPI, Master Player Index, PunkBuster, Punk Buster, Even Balance, EvenBalance, anti cheat, anticheat, anti-cheat, GUID, GUIDs cod, cod4, sof2, rtcw, q3, aa3, aapg, bf2, bf3, bf4, bf2142, ro2, Enemy Territory, America's Army, Return, Castle, Wolfenstein, Call of Duty 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 2, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield 1942, Battlefield 2142, Battlefield Vietnam, Red Orchestra 2, Rising Storm

Hes already been busted.

This is only a ban from servers streaming to PBBans....

Comment

yeah i just found that but hes still playing on ranked gamearena servers

Comment

Originally posted by Rambo
          yeah i just found that but hes still playing on ranked gamearena servers
          hes only banned on Servers that are streaming to PBBans...

Run the IPs of the server threw the Master Stream Index at PBBans or PsB to check to see if they streaming.

Link to PsB

Link to PBBans.

Comment

One of his mates using a hack?

thanks for your time and searching TXGrunt

Comment

Best advice is to always play in a server that streams to a legit anti cheat site such as PBBans, PsB and a few others......

Comment

Im not allowed to say what hack site he is using?or report them as a group?

I understand if i say it some people might use thier hacks?,personally im anti hack and like to use my skills to have good battles

BC2 around the corner but these people ruin your BF gaming experience

Thanks for your support and advice again TXGrunt

Comment

Originally posted by Rambo
                  Im not allowed to say what hack site he is using?
                  no because it only serves to push that link more into search engines.

you can report someone to EA at this link, but I doubt it will do any good.

your best bet is to find the server admin or clan that runs that server and ask for a ban request there.
                  "Crunch's First Officer"
                  twitter: @signaprime

Comment

I suggest trying to contact the GameArena's server admin and tell them, then they can try banning the I.P of the player(s) doing this hacking.

Comment

guys he isnt in tc he was on a trial idk why he was wearing tags unless one of the guys told him to and he didnt make it into the clan coz we found out he hacks

Comment

Working...
                      X